• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Pics of the coupe

Let me know what you think?

Attachments

• benparty.jpg
    benparty.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 1,339
  • Rob 22.JPG
    Rob 22.JPG
    63 KB · Views: 1,353
  • rob 55.JPG
    rob 55.JPG
    53.4 KB · Views: 1,305
Looks SWEET!
Where are you in Md?
I am in DC near Silver Spring.
Shoot me a PM with your contact info.

Nate in DC

Nice Ride!!! Enjoy

That car is seriously clean, nice ride! Congrats and enjoy it

damn playa, thats some dark tint :biggrin:
thats pretty hot though, like the rims

Comparing to the previous rims that I personally saw on your NSX, these rims look much much better. Also, based off your last thread, I see you got your calipers painted. Any plans for any future mods?

1TITENSX said:
Comparing to the previous rims that I personally saw on your NSX, these rims look much much better. Also, based off your last thread, I see you got your calipers painted. Any plans for any future mods?

Well I recently just replace the exhaust with a Comptech exhaust and she already had an intake installed. Headers will definitely be my last mod, anything else will be too much for me.

rogers said:
I would but my drive way is terrible.

Hve the driveway conform to the NSX, not the NSX conform to the driveway. :biggrin:

Looks good. You should come by tomorrow because I have something to show you. We are working on a Imola Orange NSX and we installed quite a few Comptech goodies. :biggrin:

brandonson said:
Looks good. You should come by tomorrow because I have something to show you. We are working on a Imola Orange NSX and we installed quite a few Comptech goodies. :biggrin:

Cool, Brandon
I decided not to use the Smartenna. I perfer the antenna just to stay down. Plus I rarely every listening to the radio. I'll probably install the piece later or sell it on eBay.

Last edited:
rogers said:
Cool, Brandon
I decided not to use the Smartenna. I perfer the antenna just stay down. Plus I rarely every listening to the radio. I'll probably install the piece later or sell it on eBay.

Just post it here on NSXPRIME. You will sell it faster for FREE.

Back