• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Pics with Volk LE-28Ns

I took some new pics of my car this week-end, here they are! :biggrin: Still lots more work to be done on the center console/stereo but almost done. More in my online Gallery!

7225IMG_1980-med.JPG

7225IMG_1968-med.JPG

7225IMG_1952-med.JPG

7225IMG_1956-med.JPG

7225IMG_1965-med.JPG

Last edited:
Yes, the skirts are sagging near the door pillar :frown: that Wings West quality for ya! I plan on straightening them out, or throwing them out! The side of the car I took the pics of is the worst side.

1TITENSX said:
Looks great. Is me or does the side skirt near the vent area looks like it is sagging a little :confused:

Thanks! Its coming along great! :smile: The fronts are 17x7.5 Offset +43 with 265/35/18, rears are 18x9.5 Offset +42 with 215/40/17. When my rears are worn I will change to 275/35/18. A quick note, the wheels were orginally ordered for a 97+, I had to use a 8mm spacer and extended wheel studs to make them work!

Pedalpusher said:
That looks great. What size's and offsets do you have, and what size tires?

thanks

Last edited:
RudeBoy_baby_NSX said:
Yes, the skirts are sagging near the door pillar :frown: that Wings West quality for ya! I plan on straightening them out, or throwing them out! The side of the car I took the pics of is the worst side.

Order a set of Stacy's new Signature Series Side Skirts they are much higher quality than Wings West and the fit is fantastic.

Very nice! We have the same taste! :biggrin:

FrontDriverPark2.JPG

2005 Limited Edition Diamond Black LE28n

Last edited:
I think they look fantastic. The 3rd pic (side profile shot) is my favorite, the car just looks so sleek.

TRM04 said:
Very nice! We have the same taste! :biggrin:

2005 Limited Edition Diamond Black LE28n

Nice Wide Body! :biggrin: I see you opted for the Diamond Black finish, very custom! I love the deep dish on rears!

B-rad said:
Order a set of Stacy's new Signature Series Side Skirts they are much higher quality than Wings West and the fit is fantastic.

I agree - if youre thinking of new skirts, Stacy's have got to me atop your list.

He may even be coming to TO and may be able to fit them to your car personally.

Visit the CDN forum for more info.

Back