• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Product: LED Converted Front Side Markers

So I'm starting a new LED conversion for the NSX. I will be offering either white and yellow LEDs for the front side marker conversion. You have the option of either using your existing side markers or either buying some of NSXclear's new side markers for the conversion. Here are some teaser pics:

DSC04539.jpg

DSC04532.jpg

DSC04530.jpg

Pricing:

LED Front Side Marker Conversion (you send me your side markers, I take them apart, add the LEDs, and seal them back up): $150 shipped

DIY LED Front Side Marker Kit (you open up your own taillights and install the kit): $100 shipped

LED Rear Side Marker Conversion: Coming Soon!

Also take not that new front side markers can be bought here:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137486

I will start a list to see who is interested right now. PM or reply to this thread if interested:

1. chippy

Last edited:
It can be if others want it, but most likely I will be doing the full conversions myself. The lights aren't too big anyways so shipping and other problems with breaking the taillight will not be an issue, as it was with the LED taillight conversions.
Very nice! Will this be anothor DIY kit?

Michael

Damn it, I'm no longer the only one with front and rear led side markers :cool:

Good products as always, glad you came into the community.

Is that going to be the brightness when full powered (blinking) or always on.

Damm it, Chris :eek:

Just when I thought I was done :tongue:
You have to keep me informed on the details :biggrin:

Rich

Alright. LED converted front side markers start going on sale a week from Monday.

Pricing:

LED Front Side Marker Conversion (you send me your side markers, I take them apart, add the LEDs, and seal them back up): $150 shipped

DIY LED Front Side Marker Kit (you open up your own taillights and install the kit): $100 shipped

LED Rear Side Marker Conversion: Coming Soon!

Also take not that new front side markers can be bought here:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137486

I will start a list to see who is interested right now. PM or reply to this thread if interested:

1. chippy

Last edited:
Hi Chirs sent you a PM regarding the lenses I already sent in to you, let me know how its going?

You might want to check if he is still around. His vendor page may be a hint? good luck!

Hummm this is very strange he is usually pretty good about replying back? I've sent a few PM's and haven't heard back in weeks?

I'm not too sure where Chris is, hoping that he chimes in soon and shed some light on the LED conversions he was working on for me, and to the whereabouts of my lights?

I agree, Chris normally is very good at responding back to customers. I hope these were extra sets and they weren't on your car. If so, PM me and I'll give you a special pricing to replace them with my aftermarket side markers.

He was working on some NSXclear.com LED versions with the unassembled sets I sent to him, but he returned them back to me saying didn't have any customers.

Back