• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NEW! SCW Performance Composite Fiberglass Center Console - Double Din

I got the one I ordered a long time ago in about three weeks ago. I like SCW Performance, but to be honest I was disappointed in the center console I got in the mail. The fiberglass was pretty rough and required a lot of work. The double-DIN cutout wasn't straight, and (worst of all) I had to use some body filler to fix a few spots where there were some pretty big divots in the surface. After all of that, I opted to get it wrapped by a local company. Lo and behold, there are still a few spots that show through the wrap. After it took so long to get it, then put a lot of work into making it something I would consider putting in my NSX, and then to have some spots still not up to par......I just can't recommend this part. :(

that is interesting. vendor can you PM or reply about that? what about carbon ones?

Last edited:
that is interesting. vendor can you PM or reply about that? what about carbon ones?

Welcome back tamoske

Now get ready to get kicked out again

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome back tamoske

Now get ready to get kicked out again

Beware of Lithuanian IPs!

The IP Address is: 88.222.22.48
The host name is: 88-222-22-48.meganet.lt

what are you talking? im not one or other. so please do not put me in corner with other people stories.

that is not secret yes i know person who work with composites but i do not know if we are talking about same person. Also if that gonna become clear it is the same guy no problem i can not help members i simply want to chat online and ask questions as im in love with nsx.

By the way i not Pm'ed of offered anything until i not saw searching thread if that is problem no problem i simply can go side by side and not offer help that is not big deal as im not maker or seller.

Last edited:
that is not secret yes i know person who work with composites but i do not know if we are talking about same person. Also if that gonna become clear it is the same guy no problem i can not help members i simply want to chat online and ask questions as im in love with nsx.

By the way i not Pm'ed of offered anything until i not saw searching thread if that is problem no problem i simply can go side by side and not offer help that is not big deal as im not maker or seller.

What is your "friends" name?

an interesting thing who is the real maker of these parts and why parts not got into real hands of buyers from what i read. that is not about ?Tamoske like you all shout.

we got thread so please speak there as that is not a game for something that i do not understand here.

Ok Sasha, here is my .02. If you are not a vendor here or your friend is not a vendor here, you positively should not be offering up services of any kind here. That's why we have a vendor section. While there is no proof yet that you are Tamoske, all of your defense comments are nearly identical in every aspect to his. And I'm not speaking of your english but how you word your sentences. And I've read nearly every post he's made. It's very very Tamoke like.

Last edited:
ok David Thank you i do image with id and photo and date later so you gonna see that im far from your imagination . looking forward to be acted like a true member here.

my bad no more help or anything that can give you any doubts.

Last edited:
Please PM pricing for both options. I also want to know if there's a way to maintain the ashtray and cigarette lighter or at a minimum the cigarette lighter.

Sorry, we are out of stock at this time. Once more are available, I'll be happy to post that we have some ready to ship. These come and go pretty quick.

I was referencing the last time we had some arrive, those sold pretty quick, and then we were out again. If you have any issue, feel free to message me.

No, we had only 1 available that was sold a long time ago. Then, we had a batch produced, and had many issues with the body shop finishing them up. They were pretty much ruined (and the body shop claimed no responsibility), so we've had to refund numerous people, which I do apologize deeply for. Normally products we make are much sooner to ship, however, when we have to deal with delays, its never a good situation.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok Sasha, here is my .02. If you are not a vendor here or your friend is not a vendor here, you positively should not be offering up services of any kind here. That's why we have a vendor section. While there is no proof yet that you are Tamoske, all of your defense comments are nearly identical in every aspect to his. And I'm not speaking of your english but how you word your sentences. And I've read nearly every post he's made. It's very very Tamoke like.

I had a chance to search for some of these threads, and I see the similarities between Sasha and Tamoskie. Wasn't this person banned at least once, not only this forum but many others?

Last edited:
I do need one double din console for my NA2 though....

Back