• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Shoes for NSXnBRLA

Bye Bye whities... hello Racing Hart M5s..

2m5nsxb.jpg

2m5nsx3.jpg

caliper.jpg

------------------
1992 NSX

[This message has been edited by NSXnBRLA (edited 29 June 2002).]

Originally posted by NSXnBRLA:
Bye Bye whities... hello Racing Hart M5s..

Nice wheels. Are you going to paint these white as well? I like your older white/white match better.....but i have a thing for color matching.

------------------
jack of all trades, master of some.

Very very nice ... I myself almost went with the M5's, but opted for a lighter setup.

They look smoooooooth, damn good taste my boy
smile.gif

-B

Thanks for the kind words...I won't be painting those white... I am in the midst of finishing up the WW body kit.. more pictures to come..

Thanks for the kind words...I won't be painting those white... I am in the midst of finishing up the WW body kit.. more pictures to come..

Beautiful car!! ... but PAINT 'EM WHITE (and leave the center nut and polshed lip silver).

Even if you leave the rims silver, you have a gorgeous car.

------------------
'91 Black/Black

...at the very least paint the inlays of the 5 spokes white (I saw this on a green car and it looked VERY sharp).

------------------
'91 Black/Black

Put some sides on today... rear spats still to come...

Is there tint on your windows? Looks very black..but perfect.

------------------
jack of all trades, master of some.

How hard was the install of the side skirts? Did you do it yourself? The car looks great (or as great as it can look without WHITE wheels).
wink.gif

------------------
'91 Black/Black

Originally posted by Michigan NSX:
How hard was the install of the side skirts? Did you do it yourself? The car looks great (or as great as it can look without WHITE wheels).
wink.gif

Its not very tough.. i'm gonna have to remove the right side and re-adjust it. When fooling with 2-sided tape, when you lay it down and its a quarter inch out of adjustment, its stuck that way. I'll remove it and redo it. Even still, its not very difficult to do.

Back