• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Silver Console, Special Navigation Pod, Ash Tray Door and Door Switch Panels.

I really hate to sell this as It has taken me a long time to perfect this setup. The only reason I am selling this is to go with a different design console.

This is a complete silver interior trim set including the Navigation pod. If you ever wanted to have the navigation pod and have it match the rest of the trim, this is your chance. Also, in my opinion the silver trim color looks better than the earlier year trim color (brownish color).

The biggest obstical in this project was to get a match on the navigation pod and then have the exact color and font "Honda Navigation System" lettering on the pod. You can't get a navigation pod from Honda that matches any year trim color on the NSX.

Many painstaking hours were spent by a professional to get a perfect color and font match on the lettering. The lettering was actually done in goldleaf.

You have to see the navigation pod in person with the lettering to appreciate how perfect it came out.

This will be a very unique and "one-off" setup.

The cost of this project wasn't cheap (all prices below represent the 25% off list price on the OEM parts). Here is a summary of the costs:

New Silver Center Console - $360
New Silver Ash Tray Door - $38
Navigation Pod - $250
Paint match navigation pod & add "Honda Naviagtion System" lettering - $250
Passenger Door Switch Panel - $216
Drivers Door Switch Panel - $216
Total cost - $1,330

I am looking to get $1,000 for the setup. I will not split anything up and it will only be sold as a set since everything matches.

Email me at [email protected]

3914NSX_Console_and_Pod_027-med.jpg

3914NSX_Console_and_Pod_074-med.jpg

3914NSX_Console_and_Pod_059-med.jpg

3914NSX_Console_and_Pod_065-med.jpg

3914NSX_Console_and_Pod_042-med.jpg

3914NSX_Console_and_Pod_071-med.jpg

3914NSX_Console_and_Pod_060-med.jpg

3914NSX_Console_and_Pod_064-med.jpg

3914NSX_Console_and_Pod_070-med.jpg

3914NSX_Console_and_Pod_061-med.jpg

3914NSX_Console_and_Pod_068-med.jpg