• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New stuff added to my NSX pics.

xrc

Experienced Member
Hey guys, have not really posted any pics of my car much, but I just got done installing the RB BBK, WW front, WW sides, and 02 rear valence to my NSX. I am not a pro at taking pictures, but here you go...please don't laugh at my car ;)

Jason

nsx4.jpg

nsx5.jpg

nsx6.jpg

nsx7.jpg

Very nice. Thanks for sharing.

Beautiful, if those wheels were gunmetal or black it could look so BAD-ASS :biggrin: beautiful never the less!

Oscar

Looks great to me...I'm more of a shiny wheel guy though.

Have the WW kits been improved to the point where they don't need additional support on the sideskirts?

Thanks for all the kind words guys.

I think I need to lower the rear another 1/2 inch or so to even the car out.

I have the newer side skirts that are thicker to prevent sagging over time. I did make any additional support for them, so hopefully they stay over time.

Hi Jason

Very nice. I have RB BBK here. I hope to fit them this spring. I also have WW sideskirts and front.

Your rear looks good and ofcourse the rest of the car. Hm I hope that the urge to get the rear valence for my car goes away. :smile:

Edit: Any trouble fitting the RB BBK? Damn I am looking forward to get them on now. I was correct in assuming that the OEM brake discs would look small when I went 19"/18". That is why I bought RB BBK. This looks good. A lot better than OEM. How is the feel?

Regards

Last edited:
it looks pretty sweet.. i live in orlando also.. we should hook up and maybe you can give me a ride? that would be pretty awesome.. seeing how your a combat veteran you could protect me if anything bad happened..

~sausage?

Last edited:
Jason.....the car looks great. I hope to see you soon.

Sausage....I hope you are a chick. Kinda strange a dude nicknaming himself sausage is asking a guy for a ride and some protection along the way. Am I viewing this wrong???

Sausage....I hope you are a chick. Kinda strange a dude nicknaming himself sausage is asking a guy for a ride and some protection along the way. Am I viewing this wrong???

DITTO:confused:???

"Hey guys, have not really posted any pics of my car much, but I just got done installing the RB BBK, WW front, WW sides, and 02 rear valence to my NSX. I am not a pro at taking pictures, but here you go...please don't laugh at my car."

Don't laugh? :confused: Many would cry to have their car look as good as yours now does. In my opinion, the WW body kit improves the esthetics of a stock NSX sooo much. Keep that nice paint job waxed often! :wink:

Jason.....the car looks great. I hope to see you soon.

Yeah, sucks it has been raining here everyday for the past two weeks :( we need to organize a meet, even if just for lunch or dinner...ice cream lol!

And I don't think you are viewing it wrong, I am taking sausage's comment the same way...

"Hey guys, have not really posted any pics of my car much, but I just got done installing the RB BBK, WW front, WW sides, and 02 rear valence to my NSX. I am not a pro at taking pictures, but here you go...please don't laugh at my car."

Don't laugh? :confused: Many would cry to have their car look as good as yours now does. In my opinion, the WW body kit improves the esthetics of a stock NSX sooo much. Keep that nice paint job waxed often! :wink:

Sorry, the don't laugh comment was some dumb humor...you would have to know me to understand.

Nice setup:eek:, I love black NSX!

Wow. that is exactly what I was thinking when I was looking at those pics.

Sad I just bought a red one yesterday and now I have to sell my black one. I'm sure I will regret it.

Nice job. Looks like you are using the 91-01 stay on the 02-05 rear valence? To fix this, either order the 02-05 stay or use a longer bolt with a 3/4" washer.

nsx5.jpg

Wow. that is exactly what I was thinking when I was looking at those pics.

Sad I just bought a red one yesterday and now I have to sell my black one. I'm sure I will regret it.

Keep em both ;)

Nice job. Looks like you are using the 91-01 stay on the 02-05 rear valence? To fix this, either order the 02-05 stay or use a longer bolt with a 3/4" washer.

nsx5.jpg

I have the correct stay now...good eye!

Car looks great. Black wheels would look killer.
A guy on here named Blodi sells tinted signal covers that would look complete the black look. It's a cheap mod that makes a big difference.

Last edited:
hey jason,

it's Greg.

in shanghai now on vacation, but still havent seen a NSX here lol, I don't think they have any here anyways.

hope things are going well. call looks great still man

when I get back, hopefully I can do some more modding lol

let me know if anyone is selling oem 02 sideskirts in FL

ttyl

Back