• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New tinted windows

Opted for 20%. Looks pretty dang dark at night, but during the day in the sun it's toooo dark. Tried my best with the POS camera I have, and yes, I am aware that I desperatly need new wheels :biggrin:

3977281635_44e1695e2d.jpg

3978044188_22723ea95b.jpg

3977282749_0cc9c5f8fb.jpg

3977279281_f338890899.jpg

Last edited:
Looking good. I never wanted my window's tinted, but the 2003 I bought came with em that way. It really grew on me, and now I love it.

my advans would look so good on your black.:tongue:

my advans would look so good on your black.:tongue:

Ha I'm sure they would. And trust me, I KNOW i need wheels... everytime see my nsx next to my friend's nsx I think "damn, i need wheels:frown:" lol. But being a student and saving for other things have got my pockets empty for another few months.

Yeah, when I was at the shop it took me quite a while to decide between 30% and 20%. I orginally went with the intention of getting 30%, but after seeing the 20 on another black car w/ black interior in the sunlight, I liked what I saw and decided on that. I'll admit though, I sometimes wish I would have done a little lighter for when I drive the car at night. But, hey, overall I'm happy with it.

Worse case is, you roll down your windows at night when reversing. But the tinted windows make a huge difference in the sun; the interior is so much cooler.

No, I believe the legal limit is 30%

I thought it would be 30% there its also 30% here in PA I had 15% tint on my MR2 it was so cool but got pulled over to many times with it. I hope you have better luck then I did.

Back