• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New to me - black 1996 NSX-T, the stars have aligned.

Looks like a nice clean car. Congratulations on a great find.

Also thanks for disclosing how much you paid and the mileage. Good knowledge to have for anyone considering selling. The look on your dog's face is priceless! At least with the Carrera he/she had a little back seat to lay on. Try putting a 75 lb bulldog in the front seat of your NSX! LOL

Also thanks for disclosing how much you paid and the mileage. Good knowledge to have for anyone considering selling. The look on your dog's face is priceless! At least with the Carrera he/she had a little back seat to lay on. Try putting a 75 lb bulldog in the front seat of your NSX! LOL

Haha! Tried that with the '91, it did not go well (spent an hour cleaning out the fur): http://imgur.com/meGLIhn

Looks really clean. I recently took the type r spoiler off and put back the oem on mine.The tail to tail brake light is what makes the rear in my opinion.

Looks really clean. I recently took the type r spoiler off and put back the oem on mine.The tail to tail brake light is what makes the rear in my opinion.

Completely agree - I think a well done NSXR conversion with the 02+ valence and rear wing really looks nice, but when I was a little kid and the 91 NSX first came out, the one thing that I really fell in love with was the integrated spoiler and all-expansive, full-face brake light. I think back in 1991 it was pretty revelatory, and even to this day it stands out as a beautiful and elegant design!

Yeah, it's the tail lights that mess up the r spoiler. When you remove the oem spoiler, your left with two rectangles with triangles on top. It just doesn't blend in well. Oem gives the rear that oblong loop of tail light in my opinion.

Congrats dude! Black on black is the way to go. Hoperfully i'll see you around Los Altos.

Thanks, hope to see you around as well! I actually moved up the street to mountain view, but same vicinity - will keep an eye out for you. Glad to have met you - that evening was the same day I had gotten back from checking out the red CTSC'ed one in sacramento, and I was so disappointed! And embarassed when you caught me trying to leave a note on your door while making sure it wouldn't fall into the door itself, haha.

See you around, happy NSX'ing! :D love the black, just not cleaning it :)

Back