• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Type-R Wing

I just installed my new Type-R CF Wing tonight.
What ya think?
Also a pic of my custom TB cover:biggrin:
I know someone used to sell them on here. After a few messages with no response I made my own.

nsx-r1.jpg
nsx-r8.jpg

nsx-r4.jpg
nsx-r6.jpg

nsx-r11.jpg

nsx-r3.jpg

OK, you're done..........the car is officially perfect :biggrin:

Brian

You're never done!
(get a nicer strut tower bar, alum coolant tank, CF mesh engine cover, then you're done!).

:biggrin:

You're never done!
(get a nicer strut tower bar, alum coolant tank, CF mesh engine cover, then you're done!).

Honestly, the engine pic is a week or so old. There has been a couple of recent additions to the engine bay:biggrin:

Just keeps looking better Ryan! Can't believe all you've done to that car in such a sort time. Very awesome.
Ever thought about blacking out the horizontal bar in the front grille? I did it on mine and it really makes the front end look much cleaner.

You're never done!

Big Brake Kit, Rear defuser, Shark Attack II/S2000 antenna, then you're done! :biggrin:

The car looks great right now, but as Oyagi says you're never done!

Just keeps looking better Ryan! Can't believe all you've done to that car in such a sort time. Very awesome.
Ever thought about blacking out the horizontal bar in the front grille? I did it on mine and it really makes the front end look much cleaner.

Thanks Ryan! I will Photo Chop your idea, and see what it looks like.
My wife cant believe how much I have spent in such a short amount of time:redface:

Back