• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

new Volk & Advan wheels

hi guys --

Several new wheels in stock and arriving soon. Check them out!

Volk Racing RE-30 - Limited Edition (Formula Silver / Polished Lip) - 2 sets available!
17x8.0 18x9.5

Volk Racing TE-37 - Gold - arrives late July / August
17x8.0 18x9.5

Volk Racing CE28N - Diamond Black - IN STOCK
18x8.0 19x9.5

Volk Racing LE37 - Gloss Black / Polished Lip - IN STOCK
17x8.0 18x9.5

Volk Racing GT-F - Titanium Gunmetal / MDC (see picture below) - SOLD
Brand new Volk Racing wheel with the machined spokes. Looks incredible!
18x7.5 19x9.5

Volk Racing GT-V - Titanium Gunmetal - 1 set available 6/17
18x7.5 19x9.5

Volk Racing TE-37 - Gunmetal - demo set sale
18x7.5 19x9.5

Advan Model T5 - Bronze - IN STOCK
New model of Advan's classic split 5 spoke design.
17x8.0 18x10.0
http://www.scienceofspeed.com/products/exterior_performance_products/NSX/Advan/AVS_series/ModelT5/

Advan Model T6 - Silver Gun Metallic - IN STOCK
New lightweight hollow spoke - a first from Advan.
17x8.0 18x10.0
http://www.scienceofspeed.com/products/exterior_performance_products/NSX/Advan/AVS_series/ModelT6/

Advan Racing RS - Classic Gold - SOLD
New 10 spoke design with GTR rear face wheel featuring a deep concave look.
17x8.0 18x10.0
http://www.scienceofspeed.com/products/exterior_performance_products/NSX/Advan/RS/

Cheers,
-- Chris

Volk Racing GT-F (Ti Gunmetal / MDC):
GTF%20MDC%20GM6.JPG

Volk Racing GT-V (Ti Gunmetal):
DSC_0034[1].jpg

28.jpg

Model T5 (stock is Bronze):
wheel_01[2].jpg

Model T6 (stock is Silver Gun Metallic):
wheel_01[1].jpg

Advan RS (stock is Classic Gold):
wheel_01[1].jpg

Last edited:
Chris,

For the T6 you stated it's a first for Advan for the "hollow spoke" design? I thought the TCII's were hollow spokes as well? Just wondering that's all.

Any widebody wheels coming in?

hi guys --

Several new wheels added today! We have two sets of the Volk Racing limited edition RE30 coming in 3 weeks! The lightest and strongest forged aluminum wheel ever produced by Rays.

Cheers,
-- Chris

Chris. Are these "black chrome" color? Looks very nice and the color I've been looking for. Any more pictures of this color? Are they available in 16/17 combo?

Hey Chris, how long would it take to order a set of 17/18 ti gunmetal ce28 in bbk/concave fitment? Thanks

60-90 days is the average leadtime. Since that is a standard color, it should be well within that.

-- Chris

Chris,

For the T6 you stated it's a first for Advan for the "hollow spoke" design? I thought the TCII's were hollow spokes as well? Just wondering that's all.

Any widebody wheels coming in?

TCII and T6 are both hollow spoke.

Cheers,
-- Chris

Chris. Are these "black chrome" color? Looks very nice and the color I've been looking for. Any more pictures of this color? Are they available in 16/17 combo?

The limited edition is only offered in 17/18. The Formula Silver finish is similar to Mercury Silver but darker. This gives the wheel a a shade shifting appearance depending on amount of light out. Formula Silver has a black base with metallic silver overcoat. Mercury Silver is a gunmetal base with metallic silver overcoat. The two stage paint gives the wheels a very exotic appearance. We have one set left in stock!

Cheers,
-- Chris

Last edited:
17x7.5 is the smallest front size. 215 would be the ideal size. For the rear, we could step down as low as 18x9.0 or 18x9.5 which 255 would be fine to use. Note that there would be little or no concavity in these sizes. If you'd like to place an order, please let us know.

Note that we have a set in stock in Diamond Black in 18x8.0 19x9.5 in stock.

Cheers,
-- Chris

No, it does not. That car has extremely aggressive offsets (you can see how the wheel protrudes past the fender lip. We do not stock those sizes as under compression, depending on the tire and suspension, the quarter panel/fender can be damaged. We can order special sizes if you like.

regards,
-- Chris

Volk Racing GT-V - Titanium Gunmetal: Any coming in, or are these going to need an order? Any pics of an NSX on the diamond black/polished lip CE28N's? thanks

EDIT: I think I am looking for LE28's, CE's are just one color (ie no polished lip), correct?

Thanks for your call today.

The only forged monoblock wheels available with polished lips are the "limited edition" style. We have TE37 limited edition (black with polished lip) and RE30 limited edition (formula silver with polished lip) available now.

We have one set of GT-V wheels unsold that arrive on the 17th. I "photoshopped" (poorly) these to give you an idea of how they'd look. I think these are one of the best looking wheels on the NSX personally.

Cheers,
-- Chris

imola.jpg

Back