• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New wheels.....crazy tires!!

Gorgeous looking car! Now, to get nitpicky........

I never thought I'd say this about an NSX, but it looks like it's about 1/4" to 1/2" too low. I don't know, it seems like the wheels are just a bit too high in the wheelwell.

Outstanding job, though! Boy, I wish I had your budget for my car.......

:)

Chuck

I like!

Gorgeous! Very nice set-up and color choice. Where did you get you rims polished and power-coated? What's the cost? I am thinking about doing the same to my 3-piece M5s but in black.

Al

theWB said:
rear tires are 400.00 each...but 305/30/19 ...that is way to big the nsx thats like putting 20" tires..i hope you have a wide body with 11" wheels ..and correct offsets.. if you like i have the 305/25/19 ..which will fit alot better depending on what wheel your runnig..send me the specs ill tel you if it will work..:D

I have ordered Sorcery widebody kit for my NSX but the rear wheel is 10.5", its the widest I could get for TE37.

Wheel: Volk Racing TE37 19x10.5 (rear) offset +12
Tires : Pirelli Zero Rosso 305/30/19 (rear)

BTW you NSX looks great. I also plan to paint the car blue.

wow, that's freakin wide!

My previous rx7 had the same color scheme going on as you do, and back then it was unique.

Great job!

question....what if I don't have the Tein suspension, will the wheels/tires still fit using H&R's?

I believe that the reason it will work with the Teins, is that the assembly including the springs are smaller than the others, giving you more clearance between the inside wheel lip and springs.

Armando

armando is on the money ....you need the extra clearance..which tein gives you on the spring perch....like others will tell you other coilover kits the cup which the spring sits on is to wide making wheel fitments smaller...

Nice ride height, nice wheels, nice brake package (could paint the calipers though!), nice colour, well done! 25 series! Now thats a rubber band! :)

You Do.....

.....just sell your F-16. :)

Boy, I wish I had your budget for my car.

Back