• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New wheels - Gram Lights 57S Pro

Hapa88, that is a sick ride. Great choice with the rims. If you don't mind me asking, is your antenna the shark antenna? or is that the s2000 antenna? I like it much better than the stock antenna...=)

Levi

Thanks for the compliments guys.

Levi,
Yes, its the Shark Attack Antenna (its made by Metra). I think its a much better option than the genuine S2000, because you don't need to cut the body with the Shark Attack; it's completely reversable. Plus I think the design is a little cleaner too, and its cheaper!

Thanks for the compliments guys.

Levi,
Yes, its the Shark Attack Antenna (its made by Metra). I think its a much better option than the genuine S2000, because you don't need to cut the body with the Shark Attack; it's completely reversable. Plus I think the design is a little cleaner too, and its cheaper!

Thanks Hapa88, I saw the shark antenna before & it looked a bit too slanted, but it looks perfect on your car. I probably saw the picture at a bad angle. Thanks again, man, can't stop staring at your pics, love that body kit & rims combo...=)

Levi

If one were to go with the B disk fronts, would the choice of +38 offset still be appropriate? Or would that change? Thanks, RJ

Yes, the offset would still remain a +38. The difference would be in the spoke design. I believe a "B" disk would have less brake clearance, therefore making the face a little flatter (so that it wouldn't stick out as far).

looks great,I have the same wheels on order but b-disk fronts and rmc finish.im hoping they get here soon it's been 5 months!!!How did you get yours?

Back