• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Wheels

Hi all,
I am relatively new to Prime and my NSX is only 11 months old and I want to compliment the car with a set of rims. I don’t really want to use spacers and I like the HP Evo lightning wheel with the deep lip. Are there any suggestions of a deep wheel that won’t require a spacer? I have a 2005 black on black NSX to put them on.
Any suggestions would be appreciated, thanks

I have the wheels and tires in the picture of the blue car for sale They are Iforged 18,19 custom made for the nsx with no rubbing. Let me know if you are interested and I can sent pictures. they have aprox 4800 miles on them.

Steve

is that a blue TL-S behind your nsx? My wife had a 03, what a co incident!

Depends on how much you want to spend, I don't really like the heaviness of the Evo rims. keep on looking, there's a lot more better choice out there.

Yes it was our 03 TL-S, we took it in for an oil change and left with the NSX. As for wheel price, I dont want to hock a kidney for the wheels but I dont want to discrace the car with cheap wheels either.

The Iforged are nice but too close to the spoke design of my stock wheels for me.

Back