• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Work Meister S2R with Big Brembo Fitment

Work Meister S2R with Big Brembo Brake Fitment. These wheels are about the same weight as the Tecnomagnesio magnesium wheels.

rooftop1.jpg

Available from ScienceofSpeed: http://www.scienceofspeed.com/focus.asp?product=epp-436

Regards,
-- Chris

------------------
Revolutionize your NSX with ScienceofSpeed

www.ScienceofSpeed.com | [email protected] | 877-863-4520

Originally posted by MYNSX:
Cris that is the exact set-up I have planned
the brakes should be arriving Monday to go behind my S2R's.
MYNSX in AZ
PS... who's car is that??
and is that a carbon-fiber exhaust??

Bill -- Yep, your car will have an additional 1" lip due to the widebody offset.

Regards,
-- Chris

------------------

I think the black car is a little deceiving as far as drop goes.It is definatly a 1 1/2" to 2" drop though ,which I think looks great.
I love my Tein coil-overs.They allow me to adjust ala cart(firm to soft in seconds)ride hieght in minutes.
MYNSX

Just saw this exact NSX on Rosemead Blvd. today. Looks awesome, very low, bounce quite a bit.

I believe this customer has H&R springs resulting in about 1.5-1.75" drop. However, I also think he has the stock dampers. The dampers may be under dampened for the springs resulting in the pogoing.

Cheers,
-- Chris

------------------

Why do you say that is the Brembo big brake kit...looks stock to me.

Correct me if i'm wrong.

Looking for wheels for my NSX. Still think HRE is the way to go.

97-T at 26K

The car is equiped with the Brembo Gran Turismo 12.9" big brake kit. The calipers and discs are quite larger than stock.

HRE's are fine, if you've got the bankroll to support them.

-- Chris

------------------

Actually that car has the Tein RA Suspension.
He has dropped it as far as he can go( he loves the ultra low look), and has gone through 4 different front chin spoilers so far
wink.gif

Originally posted by ScienceofSpeed:
I believe this customer has H&R springs resulting in about 1.5-1.75" drop. However, I also think he has the stock dampers. The dampers may be under dampened for the springs resulting in the pogoing.

Cheers,
-- Chris

------------------
acrmotorsports_1681_33419

www.acrmotorsports.com

Hey Chris or Alex,

And I thought I was the only one running S2R in the SoCal area.
__hr_nsx+w_flare.jpg

I have had my Work Meister S2R for a little over 3 years now and still love the look of these wheels. The only thing is that they are 7-17 ET35 front and 9-18 ET47 rear. They are both an inch narrower than what SOS offers.

Do either one of you know whether they have enough clearance for the big brakes? Just wondering.

Chris

[This message has been edited by CDube (edited 07 August 2002).]

Hi Chris --

According to my calculations, your wheels would require about 3 mm spacer in front and the rear would require about a 10mm spacer for the Brembo kits, but should fit the ScienceofSpee AP Racing kit.

Regards,
-- Chris

------------------

[This message has been edited by ScienceofSpeed (edited 01 August 2002).]

Back