• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

BAG

Registered Member
Hi,
New member here, but have been reading forums for a couple weeks.
I was looking for a 911sc/2000 996 cab and shopping for ideas on ebay, when I ended up on the NSX section and started looking at prices. I searched for forums and found here.
Bang for buck a NSX is it,imo.
I live in Indianapolis area.
Do you guys know of an independent mechanic in my area....I refuse to use a dealer.
A mechanic near Warsaw,In would be ok to.
Thanks..........
I think its time to buy.....market is and will remain soft for awhile.

Welcome to the forum, you will find an astonishing amount of useful info here, pull the trigger and buy it cause you wont regret it, and also checkout 3rd season of bullrun starting 2/13/10 because they will have one on their.

Welcome to Prime. Don't rush into getting one - find one you like at a reasonable price. Read the NSX Wiki here on Prime for lots of helpful information.

Welcome and good luck in your search if you decide on the NSX. It took me 14 months to find the one that I liked.

Warsaw is about ~30 miles from Elkhart, where I am. Dean over at Summit Ridge Automotive (Toledo Rd, Elkhart) handles the maintenance on my car (personally).

Do you live Warsaw or Zionsville (Indy)? I notice you asked about both, but there are about 2.25 hours between the two! I should have mine out in the next 6 (maybe 8 depending on how the rest of Winter treats us) weeks if you want an "up close interview" with a NSX to see if you like it.

Last edited:
Welcome and good luck in your search if you decide on the NSX. It took me 14 months to find the one that I liked.

Warsaw is about ~30 miles from Elkhart, where I am. Dean over at Summit Ridge Automotive (Toledo Rd, Elkhart) handles the maintenance on my car (personally).

Do you live Warsaw or Zionsville (Indy)? I notice you asked about both, but there are about 2.25 hours between the two! I should have mine out in the next 6 (maybe 8 depending on how the rest of Winter treats us) weeks if you want an "up close interview" with a NSX to see if you like it.

This is the kind of offer I would have loved to have had when I first started looking - you should definitly take Ron up on this. He's a nice guy to offer - great looking car too. Like they say here take your time and enjoy the education that is here at your finger tips waiting to show you the way to find one. They are great cars and I've had an SC, a 3.2, and a 993 and this is more fun and as far as a 996 goes - you don't have to worry about the NSX blowing a motor because of a lay shaft bearing failure or any crazy RMS crap. You'll love the power and handling! Welcome aboard.

Nothing on that vin showed up, but 30K for a 1991 little high priced but still a good deal!! the pics look good to! to bad NO-Bank will finance it? to old,, pay cash 30K, or use a trade in to get the price down a little, then the rest cash,, good luck let us know

Last edited:
all cash deal. i'm not picky on colors or mods.
just want well maintained/value.
25k final offer cash if all check out.
seems reasonable.

I think it's a great price. make sure he has all maintenance records.

not digging the honda on the back window. but it's not bad at all for that price.

Its a scam,, who types there phone number like that? fake dont send any money to that one,,

people type their number like that hoping it will not be picked up by data mining spiders.

with that said, make sure you see the car in person and DO NOT send ANY MONEY! asking money to be wired is 100% scam.

JH4NA1150NT000653
vin of montana car listed previously.
owner states minor accident while car was new. was repainted w/a soso result.
can someone run the vin# and post?
thanks.

Back