• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Next car

Forget the 360/430. 458 is a VASTLY superior car.

This is what I want in my garage:

silvers.jpg

They say the 458 is the most perfect Ferrari to date

^This^ The 430 is nice but the 458 is sick in person. Its one of those cars that pictures don't do it justice...

THIS x 100!. A guy in my neighborhood recently picked up a white 458 and it was jaw-dropping in person :eek: the stock exh note was amazing and i could only imagine upgrading to something aftermarket. :biggrin:

i still have a soft spot for the 360CS though...

IMHO..... The F458 is light years ahead of the F430 in terms on styling and technology. The 360CS is beautiful but it is garage art compared to the F458. I do prefer a certain British car company over the Fiat though...But that's just me.:wink:

Have you guys seen the 458 in person? I used to feel the same way, but that was just based on pictures. Then I saw a red 458 in Laguna Beach and it blew me away. Became my new favorite car right there on the spot.

It still looks a little awkward to me in pictures (although the one above is beautiful). But try one out in person, moving, before making up your mind. :smile:

+1 The 458 looks much more sleek and muscular in real person. In comparison, the 430 looks bulky and fat like a how a r8 sticks out with the rest of the super car haha.

Reliability apart though, I definately will go for F355 :biggrin: Call me rice but with the tubi exhaust on that thing it can crush any newer ferraris. Have a listen and you'll fall in love and NOTHING compares. Looks dated but it is still a fantastic looking and driving machine. That'll be my next car if i can afford it :rolleyes:

i always thought the 430 was a nice car, but i LOVE the 458. when is this going to happen, and can I get in line for some of the parts off your car if/when you sell? :)

i always thought the 430 was a nice car, but i LOVE the 458. when is this going to happen, and can I get in line for some of the parts off your car if/when you sell? :)

LOL... not anytime soon. Don't know if I can get ever let go of the NSX.

Vegas those are nice pics.

^^Hahaha same reaction here LMAO!

The 458 is the ONLY logical (so logical, right?) progression from an NSX, imo of course, with the only slightly less logical step up from that being the McLaren MP4-12c :biggrin:

Back