• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Next PHXPO event - Sunday, Dec 5

OK time is flying by fast so we need to plan our next event as weather is cooling down.

I'm looking at the calendar and December 5 seems like a relatively good day.

Possible activity ideas:

-breakfast / brunch at "The Good Egg"
-carting at Speed Street
-drive to Jerome / Sedona
-others???

Please post your ideas and let's see what we can do for a local PHXPO a month from now. :smile:

Works for me as of right now. I had originally been thinking of Nov 13 for a carting/BBQ event, but that is probably too soon and folks are still recovering from NSXPO. :biggrin:

12/5 is good for me. Would love to meet up with the local crew again. How about breakfast at Waffle House at Idaho Rd and the 60, followed by a cruise up to Tortilla Flat on the Apache Trail and back? Not sure if you've already done that one. Great curves.

12/5 is good for me. Would love to meet up with the local crew again. How about breakfast at Waffle House at Idaho Rd and the 60, followed by a cruise up to Tortilla Flat on the Apache Trail and back? Not sure if you've already done that one. Great curves.
Yeah, we've done that a couple of times. It's a really short drive with not much to do otherwise, and Ron (from Tucson) had tire problems the last time, which was compounded by the lack of a cell phone signal there. Luckily we were able to find him and get him enough help to limp to civilization.

It's not my favorite group drive, if you can't tell. :biggrin:

I may be able to come, hopefully the wife will come too. I have to wait and see. I drove the NSX to work today still dirty. Man, no time........maybe this weekend....

I'd like to come too and represent extreme southern AZ. Since I'm back on the single scene again, I'll be flying solo. If at all possible, keep in mind that I have to drive 3 hours! =) poor me, right? LOL Will be great to see you all again...XPO was FANTASTIC! P.S. Frank..i got a new phone..my other one hit a wall somehow HAHAHA and I was unable to transfer my contacts. PM me your number again.

Count me in.

We are in - I would love to go to Sedona but am up for anything! It will be awesome to see everyone again and meet some new friends!

Back