• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NH NSX 2003 Sept. 20

NH NSX 2003 Sept. 20 Updated 7/11/03

I just wanted to let you guys know the hotel rooms have been blocked off for September 20th's New Hampshire event.

September 20, 2003 (event date)

So, if you are traveling from out of town or just need a night or two away, you can book now..

The hotel and starting point is once again the Marriott in Nashua, NH.

I have blocked rooms for both Friday September 19th and / or Saturday the 20th. The NSXCA rate is $ 89.00 per night. To get this rate you must mention that you are with the NSXCA group.

:eek:The deadline for booking rooms is August 29, 2003!

Book your rooms early to ensure availability.

You can get more detailed info: including a link to the Nashua Marriott at : www.nsxuppereast.com
Go to the events page then the link for the event.

This Year's Event:

Once again, will be venturing along the coast into Southern Maine.

The optional dinner will be held at C.R. Sparks in Beford, NH. Limo service will bring attendees to and from the Marriott to C.R. Sparks.

It should be bigger than last year. Also a mailing will be sent.

Last edited:
NH NSX Update-- Final details posted!

Final details for the NH NSX 2003 have been posted at www.nsxuppereast.com

I have also mailed information to all registered NSXCA North East members. the mailing was completed on 8/1/03.

If you plan to attend, please respond ASAP. Also book your rooms if you plan to stay overnight.

Thanks
Rich

Last edited:
I have decided to go out and buy NSXCA PONCHO's for this weekend;)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! j/k

LarryB

Too far away for me...sorry

MapQuest says 7-8 hours and 375 +/- miles each way. Too many miles to put on my NSX. Sorry. How about an NSX meet up at Watkins Glen for the Vintage races in September? Or somewhere closer to SE PA?

My wife and kids are also doing the Highland games with my brother in law, but I'm going driving :)

That said, does anyone have thoughts about some S2000's joining us on the drive part?

NSX ONLY EVENT

As much as I like the s2k guys I met at the Factory 5 event. Great guys!!!!

We had 26 NSX's at last year's event, believe me, that is enough cars to manage. I expect to see more NSX's this year.

So, I would like to keep it an NSX only event. There are expenses involved and and many of those are paid for by the NSXCA.

Why not join the NSXCA????

We're there!

Dear Mr. Hutte,

Booked the rooms for both nights for my Wife and I. Is there usually a place at the Marriot lot where we all will be parking? You wouldn't happen to know of any Do-It-Yourself" car wash places in Nashua would you? I hope that my car doesn't get too filthy just driving up to NH from Jersey! You guessed it...I'm pretty anal when it comes to my NSX!

Will mail the dues/fees this week.

Thanks for all your efforts.

Nev

Parking ...

Glad to hear you are going to make it.

The hotel actually ropes off a special parking area in the rear of the hotel. So, when arrive go to the back. I will be there on Friday after 2:00 pm to over see arrivals.

There is a do-it-yourself wash just around the corner on rt. 101 A. The same exit as the hotel.

We have a pretty good showing from NJ, NY and PA. So you might try to get togther with other owners.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Rich

For those travelling to New Hampshire from the NY, NJ, CT areas, stay in touch so that we can arrange a caravan up there. Last year we met in Northern Westchester and I have already spoken with a couple of you who expressed interest in hooking up for the trip. Please indicate if you want to be contacted about a meeting place.

Bob

Will keep you posted Nev. Last year we met in the park across from my house in Pound Ridge but wherever we choose this year at least you should be within a half hour of that location.

In terms of "departure" time, we should try our best to make sure we are on Route 84 before the Friday rush hour crawl surfaces so everyone should try to plan their day accordingly.

Rich,

I am going to be there for sure, but I am still trying to figure out whether my wife can make it. Will it be possible for me to send the registration form and the check for myself first, and send the additional form and check for my wife if she can attend the event later?

I look forward to the event.

Also, I am doing my best to convince some Boston folks to attend the event (BostonNSX and NSXJOY - getting up early in the morning is not that bad and NH is not that far, lol :D).

Registration

Hi Yong,

Glad you can make it. Send the registration in, we can add your wife no problem. It makes it easier to plan, knowing how many cars to expect. I can work around an additional person.

Rich

Fence riders,

If you plan to attend the dinner and I have not recieved your registration in the mail. I can not hold the dinner places much longer.

I have a conflict with the restauant, as to how many people will be there. Our current room is almost maxed out now.

I may be able to move us to another room, but I need firm numbers before doing so.

Pete, the Don, you all set. Others I have not seen res.
I need the mail confirmations ASAP.

Rich H

Last edited:
RichH said:

Pete, the Don, you all set. Others I have not seen res.
I need the mail cofirmations NOW.

Love you all,
Rich H

I confirmed with you a few weeks ago by mail. I saw that the check cleared so I am assuming that we are included.

Bob

Bob,
You and Anne were the first. Thanks for you early registration.!!!!

I am just trying to get a final number. So I can plan ASAP.

I look forward to seeing you guy in NH.

and at NSXPO:
Amanda and I will be out west Tuesday night.

Rich,

My wife and I are attending the dinner, the registration is in the mail. Sorry for the late reply.

Regards,

John & Karen

Back