• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nice macigian women NSFW

Re: Nice macigian women

Um... Ya... Definitely Not Work Safe.

PS. How much of a spoiler would it be if I revealed where that hanky went each time it disappeared? :D I have to admit, it was rather irritating to watch her do it over and over again. :tongue:

OMG!!! that is totally not safe for work! :eek:

But it was a great show :biggrin: ....could have a used a hotter girl though. :tongue:

NSXing said:
no way!!!

she pulled it out from up her self:eek:

Its funny to me because im watching it at work:biggrin:

... She was on the rag!

^ omg that was so not funny ! ... oh well!

fifthearth said:
I guess I am the only dumb one... but where did it go each time ?
She has a fake thumb that she stuffs the hanky into which then goes over her right thumb. The fake thumb doesn't blend well with her hand (since it's probably exactly the same as the one I bought as a kid 24 years ago), which is why she never lets you get a good look at her right hand once the hanky goes away. :D

I probably haven't spoiled it for anyone since no one is really paying attention to the trick anyway. :D

Quite irritating to watch over and over again, but I was curious to find out where she would stick her thumb once she ran out of clothes....... In hindsight..... "duh!". :D

yeah.. the most irritating part was the fact that i actually have this trick... so watching it was just rather funny...

x

CDX_NSX said:
PS. How much of a spoiler would it be if I revealed where that hanky went each time it disappeared? :D I have to admit, it was rather irritating to watch her do it over and over again. :tongue:
I know nothing about magic tricks, so I would like to know!
But may I suggest that she had many red hankies hidden in all those places she found them...? Then she only had to hide/swallow/ditch the red hankies.
Then pretend to “find” it again in a new place that she had previously hidden a new one in.

Please enlighten us.:biggrin:

oh, just saw the other posts, wow, weird computer delay...

ive seen this trick its boaring to see her to do it over and over but , y cant it be a 21 year old blond green eyes girl with 36c's i mean is that alot to ask 4 mean damn , o she could of atleast shaved.

tjobeid said:
y cant it be a 21 year old blond green eyes girl with 36c's i mean is that alot to ask 4 mean damn , o she could of atleast shaved.
More like 41 years old with 36b's.:tongue:

Last edited:
Last edited:
That Dude was rough looking:wink:

Does anything one else thinks she looks like Michael Schumacher?:eek:

SoCalDude said:
Does anything one else thinks she looks like Michael Schumacher?:eek:

eewwww!!! thanks gene....now i just have that image burned in my head. :tongue: yukkk!!!!!!!!!xP

ediddynsx said:
eewwww!!! thanks gene....now i just have that image burned in my head. :tongue: yukkk!!!!!!!!!xP
:biggrin: Maybe Michael & Ralf have a long lost sister.:tongue:

SoCalDude said:
:biggrin: Maybe Michael & Ralf have a long lost sister.:tongue:

LMAO.......hmmm I guess we all know your taste in women now ;) :biggrin:

ediddynsx said:
LMAO.......hmmm I guess we all know your taste in women now ;) :biggrin:
Hey now!

I didn't say I thought she was hot.:eek: Just that there is a facial resemblance with the 7 time world champ.:wink: I personally don't like women who look like dudes.:biggrin:

SoCalDude said:
Hey now!

I didn't say I thought she was hot.:eek: Just that there is a facial resemblance with the 7 time world champ.:wink: I personally don't like women who look like dudes.:biggrin:

Like Jesus says "Sure Buddy" :wink:

Back