• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nice new home page!

BD

Legendary Member
I like it!

I like it a lot too. I thought I typed the web address wrong for a second.

Very nice. Looks great.

Glad you went with Wordpress, solid move once you get everything the way you want it.

Refreshing..... but the new model yellow convertible looks a bid odd! Needs the B Pillar in shot if possible?

Attachments

• photo12.jpg
    photo12.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
Refreshing..... but the new model yellow convertible looks a bid odd! Needs the B Pillar in shot if possible?

I agree.

I have my User CP as my shortcut so I didn't notice anything different! I like the new front page... its almost a shame it didn't carry over to the rest of the site though.

I really like the format. For many of the car sites I visit I often go to the home page first because someone has already placed the bigger and more pertinent globally interesting stories on the home page. Such sites include S2ki.com, FT86club.com, and others.

Now my next question.. Who's managing the content on the home page?

I agree.
its almost a shame it didn't carry over to the rest of the site though.

I'm really just testing at this point. I still need to figure out if I can use WordPress for the whole site. I still have a number of unanswered questions at this point which I need to figure out before I move further forward with it. See http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=156062

Now my next question.. Who's managing the content on the home page?

If I decide to really go with WordPress, I will add some authors/editors.

Good point / suggestion. If I keep WP I will re-do the header graphic.

ABOUT TIME!!! lol

I'm loving it. Maybe if the header image alternated a la supra forums, it would be just a tad bit better. ;)

Back