• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nice Yahoo article for Gen1

Great article and very nicely written. With all these article about the NSX as of late, and the new NSX coming will surely boost up the awareness and make the current NSX value go way up, I recently check hagerty and notice price spike of at least 8-10k for nice example of 91

good article but........................ he borrowed it he doesn't own one so his comments are not accurate,

have an actual NSX owner write the story it would sound better than a rented one ya know

but front page on yahoo a pic of a 2004-05 he never mention tons of info that make the car special.

good article but........................ he borrowed it he doesn't own one so his comments are not accurate,

have an actual NSX owner write the story it would sound better than a rented one ya know.

If it was written by an 'owner' wouldn't that make the article even more biased? I appreciate a car enthusiast that has driven different vehicles and has an independent opinion on a 'special' car than an 'owner' that will speak praise just because. Conflict of interest isn't it? Like a shareholder speaking praise only to overvalue an asset before dumping.

Last edited:
Good read and thanks for sharing. I too found the author's comments accurate. Also, if automotive journalists wrote car reviews only on cars they owned, we'd have some pretty skinny car mags!

Back