• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nikko 1/16 R/C Black

Gentlemen! WOW! You now can buy a 2F & 2F Nikko 1/16 R/C - similar to the original Imola color with chromed wheels. I saw it at Sam Goody's this evening for $24.99. If you remember, I brought some of this info. to 'NSX Prime' around Christmas time. I bought my Black R/C NSX/Acura decal on rear wing. It's been fast and fun! Now it has a brother! Attached is the first link I could find showing the NSX F & F decaled rear wing. I remember the Circuit City Christmas catalog priced it originally at $29.99. Toy's R Us priced it at $19.99, and CC has to price match. Weeks later, for one weekend, they had a 50% off sale on ALL Nikko R/C vehicles. $9.99. I say grab the first 2F & 2F you get in your hands. It's loads of FUN, after batteries are purchased...Aloha, Jerry :cool:

http://www.remotecontrolhobbies.com/fast and furious remote control acura.htm :D - YES!

Try the other nearby stores I mentioned in the first post of
this thread, before you order from the 'LINKED' company...Jerry :cool:

I bought the black color one yesterday fom ToysRUs for$19.95. But I did not see the Orange color. Must go to Walmart for the Orange?

Timeless said:
Try the other nearby stores I mentioned in the first post of
this thread, before you order from the 'LINKED' company...Jerry :cool:

Ok. I will check the other locations first.
I too have the black one but would like to include the orange one into my small but growing collection.

;) Hey! 'Toys R Us' on Oahu, HI has 5 orange R/C Nikko on the shelf. Priced at $22.99. Plenty of black NSX's for $19.99. What I don't understand, is that they are both controlled at the same MHz, unlike the Shelby and Viper, different frequencies. So how can you run the orange and black NSX together?...Aloha - Jerry :confused:

I picked up the black one at WalMart a couple of months ago for $19.99.

Has anyone attempted to remove any of the decals from the car? Any success?

I never tried it since I just got it yesterday :)
Have you tried using hair dryer to heat the plastic sticker?

Back