• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nip Tuck Complete

Thanks for the kudos.
kudos.jpg

Armando

Attachments

• IMG_4864.jpg
    IMG_4864.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 1,467
  • fair.jpg
    fair.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 1,470
That is absolutely KILLER Armando. I love it!

Awesome job. I can only hope that when I get mine it will turn out as beautiful...makes me want to get done with school a hell of a lot faster, that's for sure :)

Hey Armando

It looks like your WW side skirt is starting to sag :( ? going for 02 side skirt? BTW how long have you had that side skirt? (I am still debating if I should put WW side skirt on my car)

Wow, your car looks great Armando!

So what camera are you using? If you have a Canon dslr I can help you out with learning how to use it. Remember, taking pictures of your car against a dark background is going to be difficult at first because of the metering that the camera is going have to read off your car.

Hey Doc, Im trying out the Cannon 10D, thanks for the tip, I'm learning by trial and error, just shooting everything, film is cheap in these things :) How are the get together plans comming along?Let me know if you need me to help, also dont forget about the Poker Run this month with the Ferrari Guys.
Armando

NSXWIND said:
Hey Armando

It looks like your WW side skirt is starting to sag :( ? going for 02 side skirt? BTW how long have you had that side skirt? (I am still debating if I should put WW side skirt on my car)

Not in person, the picture looses a bit of detail when I shrink them down to fit on the thread. Besides at 170mph it really dosent matter :).

PS What's with the date of your wedding on your signature? Talking from experience thats the one mod that will definaly slow your car down the most.

Govern yourself accordingly

MiamieNeSeX said:
Not in person, the picture looses a bit of detail when I shrink them down to fit on the thread. Besides at 170mph it really dosent matter :).

PS What's with the date of your wedding on your signature? Talking from experience thats the one mod that will definaly slow your car down the most.

Govern yourself accordingly

Well, having wedding date on my signature is just to help me save some brain cell, so I don’t have to memorize that most horrendous day of my life. j/k :D

Marriage didn’t just slow down my “mod speed”, it actually stopped completely. :D

NSXWIND said:
Well, having wedding date on my signature is just to help me save some brain cell, so I don’t have to memorize that most horrendous day of my life. j/k :D

Marriage didn’t just slow down my “mod speed”, it actually stopped completely. :D

Her ring will double in size as soon as she reads this thread, and your NSX will turn into a minivan. :D

Armando

armando,

your car looks fantastic, very nice integration of all the different mods.

rk

p.s. have you thought about painting the front spoiler white also?

Armando,
Nice work my friend. I didn't realize you had planned a "facelift". Great results. I hope to see it at Sebring next month. Best to you both! :)

TampaBayNSX-R said:
Armando,
Nice work my friend. I didn't realize you had planned a "facelift". Great results. I hope to see it at Sebring next month. Best to you both! :)

I don't think he planned on it, more like it fell into his lap, or you could say backed into him! :D

Regardless, I'm glad to see things turned out so nicely. Car looks super clean, one of my all time favorites!

Regards,
- Z

That car is simply unreal, nothing more to say, just unreal!!!

rk-nsx said:
armando,

p.s. have you thought about painting the front spoiler white also?

I am not painting the chin spoiler , as most that I have seen painted look rough and dont match the rest of the paint finish.

Armando

Armando...your car looks so awesome, I get depressed thinking how much I have to do to my car now. :(

Back