• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nissan Silvia video shoot gone wrong

Super rare car in the US, it's a shame that this happened. But the owner had a good attitude about it!

Chris

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/CFNLK_lIGz4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Chris do you make those videos? Love all of the videos you up load on youtube.

I would of called a tow truck as soon as I heard that noise. He might want to invest $75 a year in AAA membership road side service.

The owner actually bought it that way, he actually hates the rims. :)

Chris

Couple cans of plasti dip on the rims would do that car wonders...but that is the least of his problems now.....

Why did he continue driving that thing??? Wow!!!

Chris do you make those videos? Love all of the videos you up load on youtube.

I would of called a tow truck as soon as I heard that noise. He might want to invest $75 a year in AAA membership road side service.

Thanks man! I do put the videos together, and the owners are a big help in their time and providing the cars. Thank you for the kind comments!

The owner was only a few miles from home, and he didn't seem too worried. He had a "if it happens, it happens" mentality. I probably would have called a tow truck too, but I think he figured the car needed a lot of work anyways.

Chris

Back