• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

nitrous vs. radio

sorry if i'm double posting. my story--brand new rm nitrous kit from a forum member, installed at acura of brookfield, first spray radio shuts down and doesn't work anymore. coincidence or is there some relationship. some help would be much appreciated.

How many shot you are running? and how does it feel? cause I am gonna install a kit soon, too.

Deqle- when are you getting your setup?
and who is doing it? ONe thing I can tell you is to make sure its a wet setup, the delivery is much better...I was fortunate enough to get a car built with a direct port system and the car is totally crazy.. =)

I have the 70 shot kit from RM Racing.
The car feels faster, but you don't get a kick to the back feel like my other car--turbo. I hope this answers your question. I went with the smaller shot because of safety and cost. A lot of people told me to go with the RM kit because of its safety features. Good luck with your install.

Originally posted by Montoe:
I have the 70 shot kit from RM Racing.
The car feels faster, but you don't get a kick to the back feel like my other car--turbo. I hope this answers your question. I went with the smaller shot because of safety and cost. A lot of people told me to go with the RM kit because of its safety features. Good luck with your install.
montoe, private me on your nos setup.the rm kit is pretty bullet proof as far as a dry system goes,but I have some things i would like to share with you about your kit and enhancements both safety and performance.but as posted above if you didnt already have a dry kit wet is the way
david
ps I have one to (rm)..well several now and extra parts including wire harness (brand new..and other goodies for it.but it in no way resembles the stock rm kit any longer

Back