• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NM Sagebrush Auto Show 2011

To all New Mexico NSXrs. The Fathers day weekend Sagebrush Community Church Auto show ia fast aproaching. I have entered this show the last three years. This is a whole wekend event. Starts friday with an Auto Cross.I do not participate in this event CURBS!!!!!. On Saturday there is a drive from a destination to the church were they feed everyone all weekend. We would need to be at the church EARLY on Sunday to get the best spots. There are at least 350-400 vehicals at this event. You can Email me But you do need to register at the churches web site. It would be nice to get us ALL together. This is one of the best shows all year. Lots of people and other events.There are 18 categories + 7 other best of show categories. Let me Know. Thanks Don

I cannot make it. I have a high power rocket launch scheduled for that weekend.

-DREW-

Let me see what i can do. I will probably have to work.

Never mind the first reply, I can make it. It sounds like fun. Don, check your PM.

Called the church today. On Saturday there will be a Rod Run from Fridays at Cottonwood Mall to the church. Will need to be there about 1:30 for those who can make it. Then we will hang out at the church till when ever.
on Sunday morning whoever is going needs to be at the church super early to get a good spot. I plan on getting there around 6:30 am. I know it early.

Also on friday there is an auto cross event at the church from 6-9. There are curbs so I won't be doing it. Spencer set the 1st one up for them. Might go and watch for a while.

Back