• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NMDesertFest Nov. 19, 2011 Charity event

The first annual NM Desertfest is an Event to showcase the countless unique rides that are located in the beautiful land of enchantment. In a nutshell it’s a fun venue to relax before the stressful holiday season, while giving back to society at the same time. When creating this event we had a couple of goals in mind

1) showcase the talent in New Mexico in regards to the car tuning scene,

2) show what local car tuning shops have to offer in their own project cars, and

3) give back to the less fortunate this holiday season by holding a canned food drive to support our local Road Runner Food bank.

Theme = NM talent + NM cars, while having positive impacts on society.

WE WOULD LOVE TO SEE SOME LEGENDARY NSX'S :)

LOGISTICS!

==> We are shooting for a SAFE, CAREFREE, AND SECURE, ENVIRONMENT where are enthusiasts alike can enjoy the masterpieces of others. PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL OF OTHER PEOPLES PROPERTY!

==> The event is planned to BEGIN AT 6 PM ON THE 19TH OF NOVEMBER AND WILL RUN TILL 11:30 PM. Event will be held at the new UNM Parking Structure on Lomas and Yale. Professional photographers will be out and about taking pictures of the cars in attendance.

==> please BRING 2-3 CANNED FOOD ITEMS (MORE IS BETTER, GOD BLESS) THAT WE WILL BE COLLECTING and personally delivering to the Road Runner food bank to help feed the less fortunate this holiday season.

http://nmdesertfest.com/

Last edited:
Please check your PM box. I left you a message.

Philippe

Phillipe,

Thank you for getting in touch with me in regards to our event. It was a massive turnout and we are sorry to have missed some of the more prestigious NSX car in the state of New Mexico.

However, here is a video that we put together for this event. We had over 130 cars show up and raised well over 500 cans of food for the Road Runner Food Bank. We are considering another local professional show sooner than later that will be quite similar to this one. We will you guys updated and we can definitely use an NSX or two. Enjoy the Pictures and the Video guys. Thank you ahead of time.

<iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/32433265?title=0&byline=0&portrait=0" width="425" height="290" frameborder="0" webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen></iframe>

DSC_0116.jpg

DSC_0119.jpg

DSC_0120.jpg

DSC_0121.jpg

DSC_0123.jpg

DSC_0126.jpg

DSC_0127.jpg

DSC_0129.jpg

DSC_0135.jpg

DSC_0137.jpg

DSC_0141.jpg

DSC_0144.jpg

DSC_0146.jpg

DSC_0155.jpg

DSC_0159.jpg

DSC_0160.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for posting your photos. I am sorry we missed this event. I think we NSXers would have enjoyed it. I personally would have like to check out that Volvo wagon; my tastes lean towards unusual cars.

Please keep us informed of future events, OK?

Philippe and the NM NSX Roadrunners

Back