• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

No general for sale section??

I've been a member for a while and I've never really noticed this until now.

There's no "general 4 sale" forum. I find this a little odd. I believe the rules on Prime are excellent in such that they keep everything "NSX only" in the market place however, in my particular instance I have a car that might be very desirable for someone. I need to blow it out at an incredible, below retail price. It's so low that someone who might not be in the market may think about buying as a commuter or Winter car anyway.

I think it's strange that something that could benefit a Prime member can't even be posted. Sure there might be tons of people that place ads, but it could be limited to "automobiles only" or something like that. If people are concerned with clutter in the "automobile for sale" forum, then don't go in. Or even better you could limit the forum to people that only have so many posts under their belt. This way you don't get newbies floating thru :)

Any thoughts??

There was a section to sell items non NSX related but I think people abused it so it was removed from the site. Too bad I liked that section.

jadkar said:
<snip> in my particular instance I have a car that might be very desirable for someone. I need to blow it out at an incredible, below retail price. It's so low that someone who might not be in the market may think about buying as a commuter or Winter car anyway.<snip> Any thoughts??
i think you've posted an ad for your non-nsx automobile.

I'd love to see the non-NSX classifieds return. Collectively, we seem to have great stuff and it's a good group to buy and sell from. I'd be happy to be a moderator if need be.

Bring it back!!! I spent forever last weekend looking for it and for a minute though I had lost my mind. When was it deleted?

Back