• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

No Heater .. Help!

Hello Guys!

Ok, my A/C & Heater Dash Control Panel (above the Radio) is not turning on anymore. It worked on & off intermittently for about 2 weeks.. The only way I could get the heater or a/c to come on was to turn on the windscreen Defrost button, then the other buttons would work. Now nothing turns on.

Please note: I have checked the 2 relays under the hood that control the Heater Blower Motor ..they were fine.

1.> Are there any relays or fuses for the A/C Heater Dash Control Panel? If so, where?

2.> If not relays or fuses..What else could be wrong?

Thanks

Wow 5 mins for an answer.. that was Quick!!!

I will be contacting you Brian, as soon as my CCU is removed and ready to ship.

Thanks Prime!

Briank said:
The CCU going dark is common falure. Your CCU needs to be repaired, my web site for removal instructions and email me for shipping directions.

Don't hesitate to have Briank do this for you. He did mine last summer and he was fast and accurate. After I got the board back the system worked SO much better than before!

It's a fairly trivial effort to get the CCU out. It's in the shop manual, but PM me if you need details.

I agree, you will not be disappointed if you have Brian repair it for you.

Just installed one of BrianK's CCU boards into my '95 this afternoon... nice to have heat and damper functions again! :biggrin: Brian rocks!

Brian did one for me last week and it is like brand new again. Thanks a lot Brian. AAAAAAAAA++++++++

Back