• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

no power to center console/din help!

hi. i have a 95 nsx-t and i am having problems with the a/c heater coltrols and the audio controls.
neither of the lights come on for the audio controls nor the a/c heater controls. the only thing that works. on occasion is the blower will turn on when i hit the a/c button and have it on auto. sometimes it doesnt work.

im checked all my fuses and i have not found any to be blown. checked under the hood and in the engine bay.

nothing lights up nor works in the din area and i want to try and fix these. sucks driving around with no a/c or heater and no music

are you saying that the AC doenst work at all? and only works sometimes? when you press auto?

that could be the board is bad, or the blower unit resistor under the front hood.

now the radio not working that could be lots of reasons, bad radio I have gone thru 3 now. but take the radio out and turn the ignition on and use a volt meter and test the contacts. then turn the ign off and test the contacts

there should be 2 contacst that give you 12 volts while ign on.

and there should be 1 contact that give you 12 volt while the ign off

so atleast you getting power since you say you have checked all the fuses.

you have a targa top. so is it possible that the your NSX targa was off and got slight moisture, or rained on? if thats the case your radio is shot.

now this same moisture or what ever could have shorted out the control board on the AC. so BRIANK is your man.

the radio well find one if you can. e-bay and prime member sell the all the time. but how old are they and what condition they are in.

like i said I am on radio number 3 from e-bay. they last about 6 months then fail. so I am constantly buying radios but if I had just ponied up and got a new one from the dealer for 1200 Bucks I probably would have saved money in the long run, as each radio I have I paid over 400 each
and i still need a new one. so my next radio will be number 4 but brand new LOL

Back