• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nomination for NSXCA Southwest Representative - Heather Woodall

Hello Southwest NSXCA members:

I would like to propose the nomination of Heather Woodall for the position of NSXCA Southwest Representative. Heather is a NSXCA Southwest Member living in Tucson, Arizona. Heather is the chairwoman of the Phoenix NSXPO 2005 committee, and was one of the driving forces in submitting the Arizona group's proposal for Phoenix as the next NSXPO location. It was the consensus of several of the Phoenix NSXCA members that Heather has the right qualities for the job. I've personally been impressed by her motivation and involvement in local area as well as Southwest region (NSXPrime Drive, etc.) events. I am making this nomination to you as a NSXCA member and NSX driver rather than a NSX vendor. I hope you'll also do some research of your own to determine your vote.

Good luck to all the candidates of this position, I'm sure everyone would do a fantastic job.

regards,
-- Chris

Glad to see another name being nominated for the SW region rep - but where has Heather been hiding? Does she ever access these forums or communicate with SW region members?

Sorry for asking - I just don't recognize her name.

DaveG

DaveG said:
Glad to see another name being nominated for the SW region rep - but where has Heather been hiding? Does she ever access these forums or communicate with SW region members?

Sorry for asking - I just don't recognize her name.

DaveG
Dave,

She posts under the username of TucAZNSX. You may even have seen or met her at NSXPO2003.

-Randy

Can I thank Heather in advance for NSXPO 2005, you are the woman :D I'll miss my car at NSXPO 2004, it won't happen at '05 thanks to you. Look forward to meeting you.

Go Heather! Go Heather! Go Heather! :cool:

So when are you coming to visit? I'm doing a fashion show at Jilly's in north scottsdale on the 25th(next sat) maybe *wink* you can come check out the show and then we can go hang out at old town scottsdale after *wink wink*

scNSXgirl said:
Go Heather! Go Heather! Go Heather! :cool:

So when are you coming to visit? I'm doing a fashion show at Jilly's in north scottsdale on the 25th(next sat) maybe *wink* you can come check out the show and then we can go hang out at old town scottsdale after *wink wink*

I was thinking about heading up there next weekend. Stephen is leaving for Ireland tomorrow, so I'll be left alone over the weekend. I would have to find somebody to watch Dakota or bring him with me. I'll let you know what my plans are.

ANYTIME said:
Congrats to Heather on being nomiated as the new southwest rep!!! Looking forward to working with you in the next 3 years.
Take care,
John :D
Congratulations Heather! :) :) :)

Now plan some events, and get that web page set up! :D

Congratulations.

Can you plan some events in San Diego? I always thought San Diego would be a good middle point between so-cal and AZ. :D

Heather, are you a democrat or republican? :D :D Congrats for your non danging clad victory, if I can do anything in SoOrCo to assist let me know. ;)

Back