• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nomination for Southwest Representative of NSXCA- Kenny Kim

I know this is a late entry, but I would like to nominate Kenny Kim as NSXCA Southwest Representative. After speaking with Kenny and a few other members, it was his enthusiasm towards being able to represent the Southwest region, that I submitted the proper paperwork towards his seat on the board. The region needs someone to follow in Steves footsteps in making the club grow and heighten awareness towards the NSXCA, while maintaning focus on its current members. Also in realizing the benefits of being active members now and in the future. Kenny, please accept this nomination and elaborate on your ideas and qualifications.
Take care,
John Richards ;)

In regards to John’s recommendation, I also support with the nomination of Kenny Kim for Southwest representative for NSXCA as well. I have known Kenny for quite sometime both as a friend and also as a road running, rally going, and crazy driving at the canyon kind of friend.

In this context, I wish to place on record the consistently outstanding and helpful of Kenny during the last years of fun together. Kenny would help out on anything he can get his hands on. Furthermore, Kenny has the motivation, the enthusiasm, and the great mind set of a crazy NSXSC rep…. Lets party! As such, Kenny would the person to make thing happen for us, bring the scene up a notch, and would be a great asset to NSXSC for the next three years.

In my view, I am sure he will make an outstanding representative. I am sure if you talk to Kenny, you will the same way as I do. I recommend him in the strongest term for this nomination and I also like to ask everyone to support him and vote for Kenny.

.............................V O T E 4 K E N N Y................................

I also feel that Kenny Kim would serve well as Southwest Respresentative of the NSXCA and I gladly endorse the nomination.

The first time I met Kenny, he introduced himself as a fellow owner of an NSX. Since that time, he has shown nothing but meticulous dedication to his NSX and strong affinity for the NSX community. He has consistently sought ways to better his NSX ownership experience, and he immediately became a member of both the NSXCA and NSX Prime as soon as he heard of them.

Outside of the NSX community, Kenny has shown incredible dedication and an immense attention to detail in every one of his ventures, on professional, social and personal levels. Throughout the time I have known him, I became aware of how connected and active he was in the San Diego business and media community, at times being invited as a guest speaker to local (and Sourthern California) events.

Based on his experience, knowledge, and dedication, I fully expect Kenny to succeed as SW NSXCA rep if elected.

-Randy

Wow! does this mean I need to buy you guys lunch and start the wax-on wax-off process of your NSX's. :D I already have cleaned tips of some of you. :eek:

I truly feel honored to be nominated and yes, I do accept the nomination to represent the SW region.

All kiding aside, I am serious about making a difference in the NSX community. You may not see lot of post by me, but I do visit NSX prime as often as I can and enjoy reading other people's posts.

For those of you who don't know who I am. I have added a brief bio about my professional background and some of the ideas I had to better our region and our group as a whole.

Please feel free to share your ideas with me and I will also be glad to answer any questions.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

KENNY KIM

Kenny has over eight years of experience in the insurance and investment industry as an investment advisor with Lincoln Financial Advisors. Kenny’s specialty is in Investments and Retirement Planning. He has earned entry into the President’s Club, President’s Cabinet and Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT). He is firmly committed to developing long term win-win client relationships. He is active in local business community affairs. He was the Secretary of General for The Korean-American Association of San Diego, active member of the Asian Business Association, San Diego (ABA), and the Greater SD Chamber of Commerce. Kenny was recently selected to be a member of the Asian Delegation of the Global Cooperation Society International, a United Nation’s member organization. Kenny was raised in Los Angeles and graduated from SDSU in 1995 with a degree in Business Marketing. Kenny was recently asked to be a guest speaker for the Magic Johnson Foundation. Kenny lives in 4S Ranch.

As your rep. I would like to increase the awareness and benefits of our club.

I would like to set up a once a year event where we are working with the media and charities of our choice. We can volunteer our time to help raise money, toys, and etc. I believe this will increase not only the awareness of our club, but also our membership.

I would also like to see more added benefits for the members. That means more NSXCA sponsored events like, Autocross, carting, beach party, lunch, and etc.

We can only make this work with everyone's commitment to help. I am open for suggestions and inputs.

"Share your Passion!" This should be our theme.

Last edited:
kenny, i'm free for lunch and detailing this weekend.

well if kenny ends up sucking at being SW rep, at least we know our cars will be shiny. :p

go kenny go...

Calvin,
It's great to see you supporting Kenny. I'm sure he'll do a wonderful job being the Southwest Rep. That way, we aren't spliting the votes between 2 candidates in California. Now we'll all come together so that the Southwest Region will stay strong and continue in its success.

Regards-
John :cool:

PoohBEAR said:
In regards to John’s recommendation, I also support with the nomination of Kenny Kim for Southwest representative for NSXCA as well. I have known Kenny for quite sometime both as a friend and also as a road running, rally going, and crazy driving at the canyon kind of friend.

In this context, I wish to place on record the consistently outstanding and helpful of Kenny during the last years of fun together. Kenny would help out on anything he can get his hands on. Furthermore, Kenny has the motivation, the enthusiasm, and the great mind set of a crazy NSXSC rep…. Lets party! As such, Kenny would the person to make thing happen for us, bring the scene up a notch, and would be a great asset to NSXSC for the next three years.

In my view, I am sure he will make an outstanding representative. I am sure if you talk to Kenny, you will the same way as I do. I recommend him in the strongest term for this nomination and I also like to ask everyone to support him and vote for Kenny.

.............................V O T E 4 K E N N Y................................

Just to add, please vote for Kenny in lieu of Calvin P. for SW NSXSC rep.

Thanks................

ANYTIME said:
Calvin,
It's great to see you supporting Kenny. I'm sure he'll do a wonderful job being the Southwest Rep. That way, we aren't spliting the votes between 2 candidates in California. Now we'll all come together so that the Southwest Region will stay strong and continue in its success.

Regards-
John :cool:

There is no one else I would nominate but Kenny Kim!!!!! He has the enthusiam, passion, and love for NSX's! We need a representive who can speak in public and organize events for the southwest region. He has the experience and dedication to run these events. When I first met kenny at El Torito during a NSX meeting, he was very energetic and happy to be around a bunch of NSX fans. It takes dedication to drive from san diego to santa monica for a 2 hour meeting in traffic! If anybody needs there tips cleaned, just ask kenny to help and he will be there for you. If you like skiing, ask kenny and he will take you.
KENNY KIM IS MY CHOICE!!!!!!!

Back