• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Noob intro

Just picked up my first NSX. Formula red '91 with 25K miles...intention is to keep her stock except for wheels and springs. Located in Southeastern MA, those local will see me at the cruise nights at Bass Pro in Foxboro in either the NSX or my Sunbeam Tiger.

Long time lurker, registered when I got the car. Thanks all.

- Andy

Welcome! That is a very low mileage example, make sure the transmission isn't in the snap-ring range. Just wheels and springs aye?

Welcome. I am in central CT so our paths may cross. Sounds like you got a prize. I agree on the wheel plan (I really hate the original hub caps and bought 94' model rims in grey when I had a 92. My 2000 is running Nurburgrings which are not too popular from what I can tell but I love them. If you mean lower by springs, I recommend that too. A 1-1.5 drop is nice. I have Teins with a little more drop rear than front and it's perfect...

Too bad you bought right as the storms are rolling in....

Only 25K miles wow! I like the idea of keeping the NSX mostly stock, I'm sure you'll see a lot of folks on here say the same but act otherwise, modding is addicting.
Would love to see how she looks.

Welcome.

Lucas

And she's home.

20140112_100412_zpsvjus8r6p.jpg

20140112_100427_zpsxi1ojvph.jpg

welcome to ownership.Keep tabs on our NE section for club action starting in the spring.

Nice to see another NSX owner in Massachusetts. We'll probably see each other around sometime this year.

Last edited:
Congrats on your purchase. Looks great.

Vin has nothing to do with Snap ring. its the serial number on the transmission you need to look at.

nice find welcome to the club of the best car ever made.

Back