NOR CAL nsx & s2000 weekly meets

hello my name is richard from s2ki.....and ryan nsxpirme
wouls like to invite you for our weekly meets in Milpitas,CA

WHEN: FRIDAYS <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
WHERE: barber ln. in milpitas at the ranch 99 parking lot.
TIME: 8pm TILL ABOUT 1AM
MAP:http://local.yahoo.com/details;_ylt=AnX_64BIWODzKx7TjZhH7PmHNcIF;_ylu=X3oDMTBpZzIyMjd0BF9zAzk2NjEzNzY5BHNlYwNzcg--?id=21584570&state=CA&city=Milpitas&stx=ranch+99&csz=Milpitas%2C+CA&fr=FP-tab-lcl-t-t400&ed=a0ipt6131DyBJN47ownFIjv6kx6wXewEAnvroEOKyyq1ufyFAgpKKbhDIw--&lcscb=

there is plenty of boba drink places open till late and also lots of restaurants

past meet pics
http://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=404722

index.php

Last edited:
weve got a lot of buzz this week gunna be alot of people waiting to hear stories from the endurance drive. come on out and represent the nsx

I'll Be There....the S2k Guys Are Really Fast!!! Especially The Leader's Angelo And Sung!!! Next Time I'll Bring My Ctr Instead Of My Stock Nsx.

our meets have b=now been changed to fridays.........horahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

no more getting to work late the next day ......come on out fellas there is a constant nsx's there but we need more

Lisa and I are heading out there right now. See you guys tonight. Bringing the S2000 this time (NSX has a little downtime due to a door latch issue). :frown:

nice turnout nsx had a good showing....it was cool to see keep coming in i think the totall for the night was maybe 8 nsx's and 20+ s2000's

some stock nsx and wide nsx were present..

fridays works out great everyone sem more relaxed and majority stayed till midnight.......

see ya next week...the word is gunna get out that fridays are off the hook

Last Friday was nice and cool (weather), who's going this Friday?

Midnight RUN!

Lisa and I will be there with the S2000 (NSX still getting some work done). Silver-Streak will be there with his NSX as well.

Who else is going?

Back