• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NOR CAL nsx & s2000 weekly meets

good to hear ryan yeah the meet is now on fridays and inlcudes m3,350z,s2000,nsx

so its the same good and kick back crowd so come out next week....later

richard

large m3 showing now

the meet is tonight and all are welcome the meet has really grown into too different car groups but has still attracted the right crowd for our event..laid back and realxed group of tuners...the age is ruffly 25 and over...so no drama or burnouts or cops.....so currently the different cars that attend is providing a place for them to hang out with no worries...

and that makes me happy

im not 25... im actualy 20, however I dont think im like most 20 year olds when it comes to cars. as i saved up and bought my supra 100% as did my friend who will be coming to, i look forward to seeing you all well probably leave from berkeley aroun 8 or 9. :biggrin:

super cool meet...more than 65 cars present

350z,g35,m3,s2000,supras,nsx

everyone getting into the program of just hangin out and no streetracing....even cops came by and said yeah we know you guys are here on fridays just chillin. sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

more nsx needed

seeya gary and your friend

saw black nsx roll by but left...

there were alot of cars there for sure. its a bit of a drive from berkeley but really good turnout my friend and i were leaving just as nsx-tuner came. I was the Black mkiv, and he was the White mkiv. lol i felt more stock then usual tonight :redface:. sigh... time to save more money for mods ^^.

beautifull nsx btw tuner, im sad we didnt stay longer so i could say hi and take a better look.

Thx..

That was a rather impressive show of cars, especially considering how cold it was last night.

Also, thanks Richard for keeping the Friday night meets on going. You guys are real die-hards and committed to meeting every week, regardless of the weather or security nazis :D It would be nice to see a few more nsx's at thsse meet too. :wink:

Anyone coming out tonight? Weather looks good. Probably last good Friday before the holiday season is in full swing.

how many of you are meeting up this friday? ill be coming from santa cruz so just wanna make sure there is going to be a turnout if i drive that far :)

how many of you are meeting up this friday? ill be coming from santa cruz so just wanna make sure there is going to be a turnout if i drive that far :)

There's usually a good turnout, even when it's cold out. Last friday was also a good turn out but I was the only NSX out there. :frown:

i will be there then. i really want to hear some exhausts in person since i am in the market of purchasing one along with headers and test pipes.

BluryNSX, where will your starting point be?... looking for someone to drive down this Friday .... i'm in Alameda

probably off automall in fremont

There's usually a good turnout, even when it's cold out. Last friday was also a good turn out but I was the only NSX out there.

actually I got there @ 8:30 stayed till about 9 or slightly after and then went for a little drive up 84 and went back a little after a11 a few guys I know said you left 15min before I got back :frown: we will try again this week :wink:

how many of you are meeting up this friday? ill be coming from santa cruz so just wanna make sure there is going to be a turnout if i drive that far

as long as the boss doesn't stop me I will be there again this week :biggrin:

as long as the boss doesn't stop me I will be there again this week :biggrin:

Hmm, if I can sneak out without the boss knowing, I'll be there. :biggrin:

I'm not too far from Automall, maybe we could have a mini NSX caravan.

Otto

Hmm, if I can sneak out without the boss knowing, I'll be there. :biggrin:

I'm not too far from Automall, maybe we could have a mini NSX caravan.

Otto

Even though I'm located in S.J., maybe I could meet you guys at Automall... It's always nice to be part of an NSX caravan and roll into a meet together... :D

Back