• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NOR CAL nsx & s2000 weekly meets

I might be able to stop by for a bit? What's the final schedule right now?

I might be able to stop by for a bit? What's the final schedule right now?

Ben,

I think it's meet at 7:30pm for dinner in Fremont and then head over to Milpitas around 9pm.

Otto

Can I join with my Porsche?

Can I join with my Porsche?

of course you can, but why not with your nsx?

finally made it back home today from vegas...what a long drive that was...

woohoo! so i put my foot down and told the "woman" i was going out friday night with the guys and that's that! well, right after she told me she was having a girls night out. so it works out just great! see everyone friday !

Rey, Coleman, Ariel, Ariel, Nalesh, Lisa, Steve, Ken, Romeo, Charles, Sidney, Jackson, Sung.... are you guys in? :tongue:

Steve,

I just saw this, but unfortunately will have to pass. Fridays are my baby sitting days, and it will be awhile before my 9 month old is able to ride in the NSX.

Charles

WOW ITS IS GUNNA BE GREAT TO see you guys and gals out there....

the meet is still going strong with our largest meet two weeks before christmas 65 cars........it wsa amazing and now that the holidays have passed i hope to see the numbers regain....nsx'rs are always welcome and their friends

Southbay! Who's going?
Shane, Romeo, Ron?

Rey, Coleman, Ariel, Ariel, Nalesh, Lisa, Steve, Ken, Romeo, Charles, Sidney, Jackson, Sung.... are you guys in? :tongue:

Steve, I would be in, but I'm heading up to Tahoe Friday night for some snowboarding. Have fun guys. I'll join you guys on the next one.

Steve: I'm sorry, I will be at Tahoe too...

NMYMIRR: Which resort you are going this weekend? I am going to Northstar on Sataurday

I can see the snow on the mountains from my house...and somehow I knew you were heading up. Have fun. :smile:

I can see the snow on the mountains from my house...and somehow I knew you were heading up. Have fun. :smile:

Hi Nelash, how is your new home? It must be very nice.

Angela and I were up there every weekend since late November, and we are planning to be there every weekend until the ski season is over:biggrin: If we are wellcome, we want to come visit you and Lisa when we are on our way back from Tahoe on Sataurday or Sunday night.

Steve: I'm sorry, I will be at Tahoe too...

NMYMIRR: Which resort you are going this weekend? I am going to Northstar on Sataurday

Coleman, I'm actually going to be at Northstar Saturday and Sunday. Maybe we can meet up at the slopes. PM me. :smile:

If we are wellcome, we want to come visit you and Lisa when we are on our way back from Tahoe on Sataurday or Sunday night.

You bet. See PM for my cell phone number.

Everyone else, hope you have fun at the Friday meet. I'm missing it already.

So is the meet point Premier Pizza in Fremont @ 7:30?
Anyone driving from SF area?

7:30 at Premier Pizza. I may plan to head to automall to window shop :tongue:

I'll be coming from Alameda... if you want to meet up, PM me... :wink:

7:30 at Premier Pizza. I may plan to head to automall to window shop

well if you are here by 6 or so I will still be working @ honda :) in the service dept. :p

and yes 7:30 at premier sounds good, ussually the best parking if we wanted to park together would be left of premier but closer to verizon seeing as how no one generally parks there....

The weather report for today is: Sunny/Clear with temps ranging from
58°/36° and 0% change of rain. Better dress warm for tonight. The rest of the weekend is looking really good too.

See you guys at the pizza place around 7:30PM.

I heard there was a fairly large Honda/Acura - Import meet off of el camino real in santa clara Starbucks, I've been to past meets here and they've been pretty huge, bigger than the friday milpitas meets...

Anyone interested in driving by there for a little before or after the s2ki meet?

The weather report for today is: Sunny/Clear with temps ranging from
58°/36° and 0% change of rain. Better dress warm for tonight. The rest of the weekend is looking really good too.

:frown: Sounds like a great meet. Sadface b/c I won't be there.

Back