• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nord Gray and Orchid?

On cars.com there are only 17 new ones listed

8 of which have MSRPs in the $160K range (under $170K) and only 1 nearing $200K.

Hi high spec cars from the beginning were all about the dealers stabbing and grabbing (a local dealer offered me a car back in the day where it would be loaded except for the strange wheels that cost about $10K, the car was about $206K MSRP and they were looking for a $65K market adjustment).

That pricing was crazy. Even crazier is the dealers I talked to had convinced themselves they would get the extra $65k. Way more cars were sold with a "market adjustment" of closer to $65k negative than $65k positive over MSRP.

Agreed
That dealership actually sold their first allocation to a pilot on the west coast at that pricing and shipped the car to him

Hah, you were probably the guy who was looking at it when we were there and chatting with you a bit (we weren't looking to buy it, but to mostly look at the colors). You were mentioning modifying it at some point for a better exhaust note?

Yep, that was me, and I remember you guys! I was feeling a little (ok, more than a little) out of it that day, too. :) Yep, I have the SoS exhaust and downpipes for it already, just have to schedule a time for the install.

Back