• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

North Myrtle Beach

I am interested in a 1994 coupe for sale in the North Myrtle Beach area . I am in Wisconsin . Family health issues keep me from making a personal inspection . I trust the seller , but he is the fourth owner . Is there anyone NSX qualified in that area that can take a look for me or recommend a NSX repair center ? Or knows the car .

still looking

Hi , The name is Chuck Merriam . He has owned it for 6-7 years . It is red and black . My primary concern is previous accident structural damage and major service needed .

I am still interested in this car and still looking for a someone qualified to inspect it . I do have the owner's name , address and telephone number if you send me a personal message .

oops missed your message

Hi , Just discovered your message today , while looking for your contact information . My family health problems kept me from traveling to SC . I gave the car information and your contact information today to an upright guy in Chicago who is looking to buy . Hope this wasn't too much of a imposition . Thanks again for making the trip for me . Milton

Back