• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nos install...where to go in the San Antonio, Austin, Houston area?

I've had my NSX for about a year and I've decided to join the world of NOS. I'm still new to the area (San Antonio) and would like recommendations on where to take my car for this install. I want it done right and by someone with some experience. I'm willing to travel to Austin or Houston to get this done. Also to piggyback on this, I would like to have my dash pieces painted a la Chris of SOS. Any recommendations on qualified shops would be greatly appreciated. On a side note, I look forward to meeting some of you especially this Nov. in Dallas.

92 Black 40K
Short Gears
RM Headers, Exhaust
Comptech straight pipes
Comptech 4:55
AIS
K&N Filter (stock box)
Dali Chip
Dali Track Sway Bars
¼ mile 13.3@108 (still can’t get that launch down)

I've done three NSX's, four Vette's, two Porsches, and too many "lesser" vehicles. Changed my nitrous kit out too many times to list. put on every nitrous add-on there is. Went to a two stage with my NSX. Won and placed in MANY import drag Wars. Done lots of other mods, but this is just nitrous we're talking about. Prices are as good or better than anyone. Labor is not pricey, but well worth the money when you see the quality of the install.

I am in the Houston, TX. area.

(832) 489-5626

[This message has been edited by nsxlr8 (edited 28 June 2002).]

Back