• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NOS Installer/Expert

Hello Guys,

Anyone know a good and knowledge NOS installer/expert in our area???

Kevin Nguyen

Wiked Street Garage

Garden Grove CA

714 590 9289

One of the first to develop LS/Vtec hybrids, extensive experience with Honda tuning, original Team Wiked race team when back in 1997 consisted of many 10 second 4 cylinder honda cars. Expert nitrous installer and custom turbo fabricator. Use to run the dyno and build cars at Dynamic Autosports in Irvine CA before starting his own business in 2002.

Very fair on pricing, honest, is the only person to work on my NSX.

FYI I have nitrous on my NSX single fogger 120 shot and it works great. He can also do direct port or dry manifold.

James, this viet tuner sounds like he has his sh#t wired tight,I would call him and tell him whats up and get a price and also dyno time like I said. just make sure he understands NO change in the wire harness,everything goes in by the book.
best regards dave
ps I would call him now while I go nappy nap. I can call him also and give him the details at length if he has the time. I think using this guy feels right,he comes highly recommended

Thanks CarbonNSX.

Yes, Dave would you please call this guy and let me know. If the price is fair I will let him do it. Also see if he can do the prep. work you required, I rather drop it off once than do it 2x.

Thanks Dave

James

Did you ever get this done? I'm looking for someone with hands on experience with N2O and the AEM EMS. Can anyone make recommendations?

Still waiting to get my kit together. Maybe end of this month.

Back