• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Interior NRG HUB with MOMO steering wheel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets try this again! I have an NRG quick release hub with a MOMO steering wheel. These came with the car when I bought it and I have since replaced it with a Honda steering wheel. I don't know what model number either of the items are so just go based on the pictures. Comes with NRG quick release HUB, Two button aux buttons (don't know what they can be used for as they were not wired up for anything on my car), MOMO flat bottom steering wheel with "MOMO" in yellow along the top and suede sides with a MOMO horn button. Also included is the NRG HUB lock with a set of 2 keys which are not pictured. Should have everything you need to hook it up to your NSX as I just took this off and everything I took off is included. Items are used but I don't know for how long. I'm located in Torrance, CA 90502. Looking for $300 shipped or $270 local pick up or best offer. Taking up space and I'm never going to use it so please take it off my hands! Add 3% for paypal unless you are gifting...

attachment.php

attachment.php

Pending Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back