• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSteXpo Official Schedule

NSteXpo Official Schedule****SEE CHANGES****

NSteXpo 2003

http://www.dalmotorsports.com/nstexpo2003.htm

June 13 – 15, 2003 Dallas, Texas

AGENDA

Day 1 – Friday, June 13th

7:00 pm – BBQ reception dinner and technical seminar at Goodson Acura (1750 East Airport Freeway, Irving, TX 75062, 972-554-0505)

Day 2 – Saturday, June 14th

********LOCATION HAS CHANGED*********
9:00 am – Dyno Day at Intercrew in Richardson. You don't want to miss this opportunity to see Dali Racing unveil a new part. Due to the chance of rain, we have had to move the location for the Dyno Day. (717 S. Sherman St. #302, Richardson, TX 75081, 214-575-6288

2:00 pm – TBC Indoor Cart Racing (8625 N. Stemmons Freeway, Dallas, TX, 214-631-1885)

5:00 pm – NSX spare parts swap meet. Empty the garage, clean out the closets and bring your spare parts to swap or sell. We will meet in the Marriott Courtyard parking lot.

8:00 pm – Dinner at Fogo de Chao in Addison (4300 Belt Line Road, Addison, TX 75244, 972-503-7300)

Day 3 – Sunday, June 15th

8:00 am – Group Drive (leave from Marriott Courtyard parking lot)

10:00 am – Group Brunch (location to be announced)

ACCOMODATIONS

Marriott Courtyard Dallas DFW Airport North/Irving – 4949 Regent Blvd., Irving, TX 75063 972-929-4004
Special NSteXpo rate of $59 a night must be reserved by June 6th.

PLEASE RSVP IF YOU PLAN TO ATTEND.

For more information email: [email protected]

Last edited:
Costs for NSteXpo

This is a pay as you go event. You can expect a cost of about $200 per person plus hotel for the entire weekend.

Friday night's BBQ dinner has been sponsored by Goodson Acura in Irving. We owe a special thanks to Susan Tableman (NSXgirl) for that.

Dyno Day is free to attend, but will cost you about $40 to run your car on the Dyno. I am still looking for a sponsor to bring in lunch that day.

TBS Indoor carts will run around $30-40 per person.

Dinner at Fogo De Chao runs about $50 per person.

Brunch on Sunday should run no more than $10-15 per person.

This should be a fun weekend. And remember, if you have any spare NSX parts around the house, bring them out for the parts swap meet.

Couple of quick questions - for the indoor cars, can children (14 years old) use those? And what is the expected attendance numbers (my friend was wondering).

Looking forward to it!

burbel said:
Couple of quick questions - for the indoor cars, can children (14 years old) use those? And what is the expected attendance numbers (my friend was wondering).

Looking forward to it!

Thank you for the inquiry. I am hoping for 30-40 attendee's. And yes, 14 yr. olds can ride in the indoor carts.

Hope to see you there.

Kipp

Okay gang... I need a head count please! Am I having 30 people over for dinner or 60? Front row parking? How many car washes? How many ball caps? A girl has gotta plan you know!
Hugs,
Susan

Well, I am doing my best to bring 4 (from my family) plus a friend and his wife, and maybe (if I can swing it) a second friend, so that puts me at 7 optimistic, 6 likely, with 3 NSXs from the group. Ballcaps and carwashes? Yes, please. :)

I'll be there Friday night. But, i don't think i will be able to stay for sat/sun.:(

Any idea how long it takes to dyno the NSX?

cbr600 said:
Kipp

Thanks a lot for doing this.

If you have not decided the route for group drive. I may have something you can use.

I was thinking about a route heading North East of Dallas. I know there are some good winding roads up there. If you have a good route, please email me. We have not picked one yet.

[email protected]

This will be my first NSX event as a new Texan (Just moved to McKinney).

I think my Dad (Norm) has already accounted for me in the head count, so I am just posting to say "See you there".

Philip Glorioso

It will be good to meet you!

H-carWizKid said:
This will be my first NSX event as a new Texan (Just moved to McKinney).

It will be good to meet you at NSteXpo! I had a great time talking with your dad over the course of NSXPO last year.

One of the really nice things about NSteXpo is that it is a chance to meet a higher percentage of "local" owners than typically happens at NSXPO (last year excluded, of course).

Kipp has put together a good looking event. It's very similar in structure to NSteXpo last year as well as the social portions of NSXPO2002 and the upcoming NSXPO2003 (are we seeing a pattern here?).

EDR

Nsx Service Girl said:
Okay gang... I need a head count please! Am I having 30 people over for dinner or 60? Front row parking? How many car washes? How many ball caps? A girl has gotta plan you know!
Hugs,
Susan

Count me in for all of the festivities at Goodson Friday. I'll take one of them there front row spots and all of the other fun stuff you have. I'll be coming from Tulsa with a with Phil's dad Norm and I think at least one more local Tulsa guy is coming. See you there.

I thought I would post a list of "stuff" that I am bringing for the swap meet on Saturday:
Various posters, Radio Shack "club" radio (used twice), 1/32 red / black NSX model (like new, but no box), used factory shift knob (not great but it might be better than yours), Lanka paint reair kit, 94 wheel centers (3), a set of black lug nuts (20), black Acura wheel locks (new), a main relay assembly (?)(new), NSX carbon fiber logo valve caps (new), aspirator fan (clean and quiet), red / black "mini" NSX key chain (new), Zymol NSX wax (less than 1/4 used) (always stored in the refrigerator)

This stuff is only for sale at NSteXpo. Haven't decided on prices but if you want or need anything listed here, I am sure we can make a deal.

First one with cash or trade....

GOODIES FOR NSteXpo attendees

Anyone that wants free shipping on parts ought to order them today or tomorrow........I have a trailer that still has room in it.:D

Hey guys,

I have a Injen air intake system on my car right now that I am about to remove. I will sell if someone is interested. Here is a link to a new one with some information and pictures.

http://www.eautoworks.com/html/ORD-1-1-1-5486.cfm

I would sell mine for $49.99 :)

PM me if you are interested.

By the way, I also have to figure out a way to put my stock one back on :D.

Bring it to NSteXpo

If you're attending NSteXpo, please bring it with you. I am interested in putting it on the racecar. If it performs better than what it on the car now at the Dyno Day, it's sold.

EDR

I've been reading a lot comments about intake does not make any HP gain or very little on NSX. I am insterested to see the before and after result.

I actually have two spare filters at home. One is just OEM size K&N filter, another one is K&N cone kit. I may try the OEM size filter to see if it make any difference.

See you all at NSteXpo.

Mark:

Is it possible for you to bring two pairs of A/C Stone'd Shields ( clear & black Powdercoated)?

I would like to buy it but not sure which color looks better on my red NSX.

Thanks.

Richard

Back