• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSteXpo Photos

cbr600 and Ojas,

Those are some great pictures guys!

I would like to thank AddisonRecruiter for organizing the event. I had a great time to be sure.

NsxServiceGirl did an absolutely phenomenal job organizing the Friday night barbecue at Goodson Acura. Her involvement in the NSX community is a true blessing. I would also like to say that I recommended my roommate’s mother to Goodson Acura just three weeks ago do to the outstanding experience I have had there. She ended up purchasing an Acura TL. I am sure Goodson knows how lucky they are to have NSXServiceGirl.

One last thanks to cbr600 for compiling a great group drive. Said drive combined great scenery with curvy roads. Definitely the best drive I have had in the NSX.

It was nice meeting all you folks. I hope to do it again in a year!

I can't take credit for the group drive. All I provided was a basic route direction.

Eric was the one did the fantastic job for those handout/map. As a lead, Kipp maintained a good pace with exciting drive while safe.
We really should get together more often for group drive.

I agree 100% on what you said about Susan.

Ok, this is as much ?ss-kissing as I can handle for a day:)

Some more pictures...
Saturday 6/14: Dyno at Intercrew (1) - Sorry, I completely forgot to take pictures of the interior (which was even more amazing than the exterior).

Attachments

• dcp_1148.jpg
    dcp_1148.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 1,862
Sunday 6/15: Group drive (6)

I know the pictures of the group drive are not so great. However, it was a beautiful morning and a great route! I was too busy enjoying the drive to take pictures. ;)

Attachments

• dcp_1175.jpg
    dcp_1175.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 1,764
Ojas said:
Some more pictures...
Saturday 6/14: Dyno at Intercrew (1) - Sorry, I completely forgot to take pictures of the interior (which was even more amazing than the exterior).

ARRRRRGH !!!......Is there anyway to get in touch with this person so we can get some pics and specs on his system ?

How did it sound ??

Acura NsX Pilot said:
ARRRRRGH !!!......Is there anyway to get in touch with this person so we can get some pics and specs on his system? How did it sound ??
I don't know all the specs, but there was a screen in the center console (where the stock AC controls and stereo are located) as well as a screen in the rear-view mirror! The owner was kind enough to let folks sit in his car with the system cranked and both screens going. It sounded awesome!

BTW: Some info here.

I'm sure someone must have snapped a picture of the interior.