• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX 2.0 with photoshopped wheels?

I have a friend that is doing an art project in school and he asked me for some photos of the NSX2.0 but the best photos were ones I had seen on here where someone had photoshopped various wheels on. I can't find any of those any more. Does anyone know where they are?

Much appreciated.

I love how the 3rd generation NSX is called the 2nd doesn't really make sense so I will always call it the 3rd since there are 3 engine now 3.0L 3.2L and what ever the new one is going to be makes 3

carry on.....

Nice NSX 2.0 thread! Can't believe some people like the simpleton HSC or ASCC more than the NSX 2.0:

nsx_hybridc2.jpg

NSX 2.0.

"I love how the 3rd generation NSX is called the 2nd doesn't really make sense.......blah, blah, blah."
Well every body else considers the 1991-2005 ONE generation with an increase engine size and one facelift within. It made perfect sense to everyone else. Why just not you......? So from 1997 to 2005, the NSX had 3.0 and 3.2 co-existing. By your logic, 2 generations of NSX were made and sold at the same time? Hmmmm? So how many generations of BMW 5-Series are they selling in 2014 alone?
Steve

I love how the 3rd generation NSX is called the 2nd doesn't really make sense so I will always call it the 3rd since there are 3 engine now 3.0L 3.2L and what ever the new one is going to be makes 3

carry on.....

How about?

Gen 1.0: 3.0L NSX
Gen 1.1: 3.2L NSX
Gen 1.2: 3.2L with fixed headlights
Gen 2.0: 2015 NSX

It is called Gen 2.0, not Gen 2, might as well put the minor revision number to use :)

How about?

It is called Gen 2.0, not Gen 2, might as well put the minor revision number to use :)

not a bad idea

How about?

Tim,
you forgot NSX Gen 1.3 which is the 2005 NSX with a different shift knob.
Steve

Back