• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX 2002 (with different wheels)

I got to thinking about the 2002 NSX, and I began to realize that I actually kinda like the way it looks. True, the wing is quite a bit huge, but what really didn't work for me were the Zanardi wheels. I've always thought that five-spoke wheels tended to look more aggressive than mesh wheels, so I began to wonder what the 2002 model might look with different wheels. I know it's my opinion, but I think by changing the wheels, the car looks so much better. Just to let you know, I put on Work Equip wheels, and I lowered the car just a bit.

Oh, well. I was just bored. Please don't flame me.
smile.gif

nsx2002.jpg

------------------
1995 NSX-T
1999 3.2TL
2001 Odyssey
1992 SC400

I liked the Zanardi's better, but I am a bit prejudiced As you can see... I have now seen several variations on the same basic theme, so I guess we can actually expect the 2002 NSX to look similar to the picture above. It doesn't really concern me though, because when the day comes for me to be NSX shopping I will be looking for a 94' or so....

Phil

------------------
CHHobanim.gif
Less than 1 month till NSXPO!!!
CHHobanim.gif

I don't like the exposed headlights. Makes the NSX look like a frog...too much like RSX (and I don't much like RSX looks). I hope Honda's idea of exposed headlights will look better than what the magazines are speculating.

Also, exposed headlights makes the front of the car look really short, kind of like the cab-forward commercial Isuzu trucks.

[This message has been edited by skim83 (edited 27 September 2001).]

Back