• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX 20th Anniversary Event in Japan

On the main forum page is a thread with no ability to post replies (yet); " NSX 20th Anniversary Event in Japan
Information and coordination for westerners attending the NSX 20th Anniversary event in Japan in 2010 (coming soon)"

This sounds like a great opportunity to get an Aussie contingent together. No details yet, but I expect a visit/function at Twin Ring Motegi and a pilgrimage to Tochigi. Plenty of other things to see/do; ie; Toyota's (several), Nissan & Mazda museums, Suzuka Grand Prix, Tokyo motor Show, etc. Ideas anyone?

Hi,

Sounds like a great idea..... all the car stuff in Japan would be well done and if Honda are involved even better.
What do you reckon Whywhite????

Japan sounds like an interesting idea. Any idea on timing?
FrogNboggle has also suggested Wagga as a destination. So let me think Motegi or Wagga? Motegi or Wagga? I can't pick between them so lets do both:rolleyes:

Any Aussie's planning on joining the pilgrimage to the Land of the Rising Sun? Get your name down on the list on the main board. Dates have now been set for 16-23rd November. (Official Honda days Nov 20/21)

I saw something saying the last weekend in Oct? It is a nsx honda thing at the suzuka track

Lance from Las Vegas, but father from Australia

Last edited:
Back