• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nsx & 360

Nsx & 360 (it works now)

i=wMzAyMjA0NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

i=wMzAyMjA1NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

i=wMzAyMjA2NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

i=wMzAyMjA3NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

i=wMzAyMjA4NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

Last edited:
WOW! :eek:
Like long lost cousins. The colors even compliment each other.
My question is where are all the peoples surrounding and drooling over the rides?
Are they both yours? If so, many of us envy you.
GeNSX
ps. do you have some of the pictures in high res? maybe FuryNSX can do some of his calendar magic on it!

Nice pic - if you chopped off the 360 where the windshield meets the hood, it would look just like the HSC with the shape of the rear glass and B pillar.

GeNSX,

I WISH! Actually, the 360 is mine and the NSX belong to another board member here. I just traded my 03 Blue/Black NSX on the 360. Unfortunately, we never got the 2 blues together for pics. It was tough to get rid of, but things fell into place so I had to take the opportunity in front of me on the 360. It was the perfect color combo and had the Tubi already (lovin that!!)

As far as the droolers, we were in a quiet neighborhood taking the pics and it was actually quite refreshing to not have a constant group surrounding the car(s).

I can get the pics in high res. I have a couple already saved and printed off.

Andy
00 360 Modena Silver/Navy

-andymo1972

I purchased my '03 NSX around the same time you purchased yours. Could you give me some comparison notes between the two. I'm quite interested as I've been contemplating somewhat of the same move. I almost went into a 2003.5 Esprit. I'm just afraid of leaving my NSX because it is soo darn reliable... man.... I beat on that thing and it just purrrrrrs.

Thanks in advance...

Damn the 360 is awesome. Alot wider looking and more agressive. I wish I wish I wish i had one! I have a pic of mine too right next to one- 360 really outdoes the NSX, o well...not bad though and I still love our car!

Ed -

I remember talking to you about the NSX when you were looking at getting into one. I'll try and put together a detailed synopsis of the differences in the cars later on tonight and either email or pm you with the info.

5inchfatlip -

The 360 is definitely wider, its tougher to get it into my 3rd garage bay! And there's more room in the interior as well.

The 360 is really sweet. Personally I think the Spyder looks a lot better than the coupe. When they are next to each other the ferrari just looks soooo wide! I do like the interior space better and that engine is great!

However, the NSX is 10x more reliable and you can slap a turbo on there and never worry about a 360 again. That is my plan :)

Andy, do you have a 6-speed or F1?

I have the 6 speed. I just can't imagine having a car like this and not shifting. I like both the Modena and Spider as far as looks go...and someday I might have Spider in my garage, but for now, they are a tad out of my price range.

I agree with the reliability factor of the NSX, it was one of the major selling points of the car. I had considered some sort of FI for the NSX but since my car was still under factory warranty I didn't want to tinker with it. The warranty was a huge reason I bought the NSX at the time. However, I had an opportunity to get into another car that I've always wanted to own so I took it, just like when I sold my Viper to get the NSX last year.

andymo1972

You have my full respect. 360 is like my dream car. I have my 360 and NSX models sitting on my office table.

i need to get out of military and make some serious banks on the outside so i can get one of em 360..

Back