• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Abomination - Wing!

As I'm in the process of hunting down my ideal NSX, I stumbled upon the gem posted below. I was going to wait until I was in possession of my NSX to join the forums and lurk until then, but this couldn't wait :eek: :frown: I hope his grandma isn't looking for the ironing board. Here's hoping it's not a repost :)

9376449390.254640720.IM1.MAIN.565x421_A.565x379.jpg

Tom

Last edited:
Well...

It is a repost.:tongue:

unfortunately it is a repost, HOWEVER, that's a better quality pic. lol...

wonder what other uses can that wing do.

Thats gotta be a photochop. PLEASE TELL ME ITS A PHOTOCHOP!

photoshop - look at the shadows where the wing would sit correctly. Also, clearly the third brakelight has been hacked to imitate the height. Someone is having way to much fun......

photoshop - look at the shadows where the wing would sit correctly. Also, clearly the third brakelight has been hacked to imitate the height. Someone is having way to much fun......

thats what caught my eye, the third brake light. Looks like the cut and pasted the stock spoiler all the way around.

+1

Pretty terrible chop. The left wing shadow gives it away. In addition, the vertical red strip thats supposed to be a brakelight looks really bad as well. So how much was this car going for anyway?

sad, but is real, actually there's 2 more clear ones .. just terrible .. kinda like my 8 y.o. brother would draw on a paper and think is cool ... LOLOLOL
Oscar

no one noticed the thin black stripe that goes along the side from back to front in the most upper part of the panels (rear quarter panel, door) ??? if i wasn't clear, watch above the gaz door, above the door key hole and below the side miror ;)

it looks so good, that it make me want to do also a black one in mine ..... NOT!!!!

Last edited:
Last edited:
I know right. I was wondering why everyone said it was an obvious photoshop when what I saw was an obvious hideous wing on an NSX

from his ad

91 Acura NSX, 3.0L, 5 Speed, excellent shape, great paint & upholster, 70,00 easy miles, new clutch, DC Sport SS tube headers, custom hi rise wing, (have original spoller, easily changed). Standard equipment.

This is NOT A PHOTOSHOP. That car is in or around the San Mateo area where I live. I see it on occasion. I don't care for the look at all, but to each his own...

This is NOT A PHOTOSHOP. That car is in or around the San Mateo area where I live. I see it on occasion. I don't care for the look at all, but to each his own...

Yup. Not a Photoshop. I've seen that car and have talked w/ the owner in the past.

Is just the wing, not bad at all, .. i always imagine what would i do if i got a NSX with CHROME 20" hideous wheels or painted green that could be a pain, can you imagine, buying 1000 miles away then driving home? i'd pissed explaining people "btw, these wheels are going out" or a terrible custom paint job?? @ least in this case, if i bought this car i'd just tell the seller to please remove that shelve and put in my trunk so i can use to build my dog's house or something ,,,, is not that bad .. :)
OScar

Someone should do that NSX a favor and buy it from that guy. And put the rear wing back to how it should be and remove the pin strip on it. Then it'll be a beautiful example of a Sebring Silver NSX :).

Back