• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX and Ford GT to Attend Chicago Auto Show

Just announced:

The Ford GT and Acura NSX were the darlings of the North American International Auto Show in Detroit a couple weeks ago. And, we've just received word that they will, in fact, be on display at the 2015 Chicago Auto Show. You have no idea what a coup this is, as both automakers were on the fence about whether they'd bring these supercars to Chicago.
But, I guess the fact that the Chicago show is the largest consumer show in North America finally won out.
So, if you were on the fence about visiting this year's show, this just might be the draw you need.

Link:

http://www.chicagonow.com/drive-she...ial-ford-gt-and-acura-nsx-on-display/#image/3

That is odd, since that is the same time that the NSX is supposed to be displayed at the Toronto auto show. Maybe they have 2 prototypes? If so, then they really need to bring it to the Vancouver auto show.

Awww, man. I was under the presumption that it wasn't going to be at the Chicago show and made plans on those dates.

Crap. But I'm glad they're doing it.

Back